What's new

Clearing blue dots on sat nav

Tafia

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord diesel
Hi,

Members will have noticed that each time they stop, say outside a shop to buy a paper, the sat nav leaves a blue dot on the map.

Mine is now very congested. Anyone know how to clear these blue dots?

Thanks.

Tafia said:
Hi,

Members will have noticed that each time they stop, say outside a shop to buy a paper, the sat nav leaves a blue dot on the map.

Mine is now very congested. Anyone know how to clear these blue dots?

Thanks.
I got white dots on my cl7 satnav and i really really hate it. The street of my house is full of dots! :(

This doesn't happen to me? If this a facelift thing?

Nope doesn't happen on my facelift. Something must have been selected in the menus.

I looked in the menus and didn't see anything about this issue. My home address is a patch of blue on the map, as is the local paper shop!

Would Honda know.

I did read somewhere who the makers of the sat nav system were. Anyone recall who that might be. Perhaps we could ask them.

Cheers

T

Must be in the settings somewhere.
Iv nether had this on my 7th gen nor 8th gen

I changed something suspicious yesterday, will check when i get home

Got rid of mine;
> menu
> settings
> 2
> 'vehicle' or 'car'
> off-road marking to OFF!

Thanks for that Steven - I'm getting quite a collection of blue dots - will give this a go.

Cheers
Robin

Steven, blue dots have gone.

Clever chap you are. How did you find that option buried in the depths of the dash?

Best regards

T

Tafia said:
Steven, blue dots have gone.

Clever chap you are. How did you find that option buried in the depths of the dash?

Best regards

T
Thanks lads, i just got crazy of it, so tried almost everything :)

I stood up too fast once whilst suffering a fever. I saw lots of blue dots then... :wacko: