What's new

EX to es gt Conversion

Muqs

Reaction score
Car
Honda Accord
Hi, i own a Honda Accord 2009 EX , and really like the es gt version (rear bumper, side skirts, front lip). also would like the boot lip and the hood lip. Anyone could send me some links so i could buy them please?. Im from Malta btw brought the car from uk. thanks hope somone could give me a hand :)

Hi mate these parts are main dealer only.
My car was an EX but iv added plenty on mods

Welcome to the forum mate. As Brett says...

Hi mate,

I did the same - got an EX and put on all the ES GT kit. As trhe others say, the kit is available from Honda dealers and costs about £2,000.

If your lucky you could get some if not all of the bits from ebay, I recently sold a perfect ES GT rear bumper for £40 and have seen front lips sell c/w with bumper for under £100 , skirts come round but not very often, then its a case of spraying them, but I would guess it would be the cheaper option than buying new from dealer, although could take a while to source the parts.

thanks for the feedback guys :) what about the side skirts?. cant find anything about them :/

Hi how did you fit the esgt side skirts onto the ex?? There are no square holes for the fixings to hold on to