What's new

Facelift headlights ?

Busman1

Members
Reaction score
Car
In between accords
Hi can anyone help , I've got a 2005 pre-facelift CL7 and would like to no if the facelift halogen headlights will fit and just be a direct replacement (plug and play as such ) I like the look of them but don't want buy a set of there going to be a problem, anyone help? . Cheers
20d6c9de35b1c0c4435290d901dbead6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm 95% sure it's a straight swap and just cosmetic difference as far as the front appearance goes. But maybe wait for a second opinion. I know several guys have done this, so I'm sure someone can confirm.

Cheers ye il wait and see if there's more opinions on it , I just like the look of the facelift ones and the Amber indicator is gone as well as I think there dark tinted background as well , but just want to no if it's a straight swap or not mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, it's a straight swap for headlights.

Straight swap and a nice subtle mod

Yep, just done it on mine. Straight swap. Buy philips extreme bulbs and philips led sidelights for a close to xenon look. Don't put Chinese flea bay crap in. Oh and you'll need orange indicator bulbs.

The swap is straight, depends on whether you have the HID or H1+H1.
I personally do not like the lack of the orange indicator lamp in the facelift - having the crystal white indicators makes it flash ugly yellow and not amber/orange as in the pre-face. Some people want to change to face headlights becaise of the side indicator, thinking it emits more light and is brighter - well it is not - I have gone through this and after few months I mounted back my old ones, just replaced the headlamp plastic glass and put the orange side indicator from Acura TSX.