What's new

Hondata - ECU reflash/reprogramming

vtistu said:
So you can remap an 03 k24 with the need for a tsx replacement?
Vtec seems almost pointless to me, disappointing after a life time of b16's k20's, f20's.

Is it only XO Power that does it?
I flash em remotely via ukcl9 , no matter what year, all 03-08 are covered except ACC cars with AT tranny. Can build em also if someone have interest. All questions about appointment and so on please pm to ukcl9.

Has anyone else had this remap? It would be helpful to hear more reviews.

Hey Bogdan, my surname is Bogdan )) Looks like you are slavic bro , maybe russian speaking. If you can accept feedbacks in russian lang here you are , my original thread http://honda.org.ua/forum/about102474.html
lots of my customers in drive2.ru , can give ya links if you wanna see.

Over 300 guinea pigs )) I guess enough to prove it works good !

Shure , customers sent me few . Pm me your mail , ill send you.

What effect does it have on emissions? This might affect MOT.

The test is done at max 3000 rpm from what I've read.

ukcl9 when is your MOT due?

Do you guys do custom remap as well? For example just lowering vtec engagement at 5000 rpm and sort out the throttle to 1:1?

Would the price be the same for this?

Also is Accord type S 2.4 map different from a normal Accord 2.4?

Guys in Germany passed all emission tests. all accords are similar.

This makes for positive reading.

Bogdan, looks like you don't understand how engine managed and works, changing just this or only that don't work.

And for dubious ppl - you always have option to roll back to stock.

NP, ask concrete questions and youll have same answers )

nice feedback. i so want to see this and compare it to xo power map.
we must arrange a meet soon

this cant be apples to apples coz car may have different mods and tranny. i guess you need just run it and test its behaviour to say if its better and more responsive, all honda petrol reflashes from italians ( which are used by all chip tuners ) sucks, been proven by 5 customers with CL9 and CU2 , we flashed em over piasini \ dimsport with no payment upfront, 3 days trial . all guys kept it and paid !

It's natural, with good ignition tune you have free power extracted over stock, with mo torque everywhere you are mo easy on pedal, less revs and have better mpg. Open loop afr been leaned from extra rich 11.8-12 to 12.8-13.2, good egt, good power, also bonus for mpg. so this brew not only makes fun but also pays for itself after some k miles and then you'll have small bonus for fuel budget )

I am currently looking for a reflash on my ECU or a purchase of a new one and a flash on that :/ any one know any one doing this? would be great thanks.

Yes thanks freddofrog, there is a search thing at the top that i scroll past to get to the interesting stuff.

A quick question for littlebo. The hondata reflash/flashpro claims a 20BHP and 20ftlbs increase does your remap also provide similar gains? Has anyone done a back to back dyno pre and post littlebo's remap?

Hey Scotland ! Question is a lil bit imprecise. Look at the graph attached. You can see different gains across the range there. So we can speak about 5hp and about 25 also =) What do you have to pay attention for is a difference between curves, not just numbers.

My advice is to stop hunting for nmbrs and ask UKCL9 for test ECU and try it in real. This will answer all questions you may have about reflash.