What's new

K&N for 2.4 8th gen

Well guys for the 2nd time this is the reply i had back from K&N so it looks like i will have to wait.Or i could do what Neal said.

Hello

Thank you for your enquiry. Unfortunately we do not list a kit for this application.

Regards

:( sorry bud :(

Its ok mate if i have to wait a wile this might be better as at least the 3 year Honda warranty will be up :D

You may want to look here Brett, if you havent already that is! :ph34r:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/INJEN-SP-Cold-Air-Intake-CAI-09-11-Acura-TSX-4CYL-2-4-Black-/280769792079?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item415f2f084f

Firstly, it sounds to me by the tone and shortness of the reply from K&N that the people responding to you don't really understand or get what you're talking about. The Acura TSX 2.4 is the same thing as a Honda Accord 2.4 right?! At least as far as the engine's concerned surely. I'd be half tempted to take a punt on a TSX one. You can always sell it on on american eBay if it doesn't work out. Ok, you'll be selling it at a loss, but it could be worth a try. Imagine if it did fit :D .

Secondly, not taking the risk on the TSX one, could you not just get a filter that's the right fitment size and mount in on the existing hose in the engine. Wouldn't be quite as effective as a short ram air intake, but would still see some power gains and a great sound. K&N filters on their own cost what, £30-£40. I think for that price, you can't go wrong.

Either way, short ram or just the filter, treat yourself Brett ;) .