What's new

littlebo reflash Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Type-S and Exe has same trannies. I dont wanna say you are wrong !! I just wanna say what i see all the time i testdrive my customers MT cars b4 and after reflash. Since i own AT i cant just go out and make a vid for us, you or someone with stock MT can do it for shure, but please dont wait for 3 am ))

Heres one more vid , same 4500-4600 for 2nd gear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBp11yoQ9YE

sergey is right.but to double check i have asked dave when he is next out in his car.what speed each gear does and rev's drop to.vtisut replyed with
1st 46mph @7600rpm
2nd 68 mph
3rd 99mph.

give or take a few mph for each speedo reading different

chap using spare reflashed ecu is going to make some video's,we should see them in a few days.help clear things up a bit

Yep, good idea, he can record 1-3 gears with stock and reflashed ecu to show difference. hope he is skilled in gearing ))

if you guys are trying to deter anything but glowing amazing congratulatory posts in this thread, well you're all doing a grand job.

the posts you make in reply just feel like having to deal with this ....

WORM.gif

ukcl9 said:
sergey is right.but to double check i have asked dave when he is next out in his car.what speed each gear does and rev's drop to.vtisut replyed with
1st 46mph @7600rpm
2nd 68 mph
3rd 99mph.

give or take a few mph for each speedo reading different

chap using spare reflashed ecu is going to make some video's,we should see them in a few days.help clear things up a bit
what is Sergey right about ? I can't see him being right in any reply to me today.
And a question for yourself ..... why did you put an ep3 gearbox into your car ?

littlebo said:
Type-S and Exe has same trannies. I dont wanna say you are wrong !! I just wanna say what i see all the time i testdrive my customers MT cars b4 and after reflash. Since i own AT i cant just go out and make a vid for us, you or someone with stock MT can do it for shure, but please dont wait for 3 am ))

you are saying that I am wrong

Let's look at the Provenance of my car. I have had it since January 2006. The previous owner had it from new, and he had it as a management car at Honda Slough. So the car has never been modified, the owners-manual is the correct manual for the car, and there is no way that my car will do more than 35 mph in 1st gear on he speedometer.

Here is a scan of page 301 ....
img144.jpg

The thing that is not on your side (any of you guys) is that you never compare like-for-like (gearboxes, intakes, exhausts), you don't know the Provenance of the cars (gearboxes), and you always shove out youtube videos as some kind of "evidence" of proof of this or that. Please cut the videos and get some good information with Provenance, if you cannot do so, then I have to say that it's all based on ad-hoc guesswork.

littlebo said:
Yep, good idea, he can record 1-3 gears with stock and reflashed ecu to show difference. hope he is skilled in gearing ))
fgs not another video :wacko:

Stop ruining this thread with engineering and mathematics Brian... you just need to be get really over-excited about having your ECU reflashed and it'll all make complete sense. All the cool kids are getting it done, so don't get left behind granddad.

And those YouTube clips are so much more interesting than boring old facts!

The diesel owner interferes again, like a fly in the milk, no useful info as always, like a real troll :)

Freedrog do you relly think that someone here tries to see if your calculations are correct?

It shows videos proving stock car shifts always under vtec, not just first gear as you have mentioned. You can see the shift points also.

Yep Sir engeneer, now I'd like to say your calc is broken for shure. what's wrong with posted vids ? we can see exact same info on em as in er magic book , open er eyes and you'll see stock tranny there, 1st goes to 50 , 2nd switched at 100. No any chance for 2nd to be landed on 3700, its 4500+ Get gear box calc and check. Stop bla blah, just accept er mistake and don't go crazy bout it. man who never mistakes is a man who does nothing.

Hello Dinoc,

Are you here today as one of littlebo's guys who are selling the reflash, or are you here today pretending to be 'just a happy end user' again, like you did in post #198?

Man go do something :) , you don't belong to this topic, you have absolutely zero usefulness in the topic, you look like a boreed person without a hobby.
I've told you before, if you did not post the same troll stuff to the other reflash threads than your purpose here is obviously just to troll, at least try do it in smarter manner.

I'm waiting for the moment you will need to apologize for your personal attacks, will see if you have the character to do it.

No, reminding everybody that you tell lies is a fun hobby!

I thought a TA moderator asked you to stop posting in this thread?

Mr. tractor, to be obvious, u started bs, not Dinoc. if you have something to say on topic u r welcome, but looks like u have nothing.

I thought Steve asked all to stop posting bs here, not only Dinoc ? or I missed smth?

It's hard to resist when I see so much nonsense being written by people who are obviously becoming increasingly desperate to sell something that is of very little benefit.

As someone else already said to you - why can't you get your own website??? You are like parasites here.

I remember the moderator suggested you also to stop *****ing and trolling around too.
I have requested to the moderator back then to remove my posts and he can do it now also.
But I remember you requested not to delete your offending posts, it shows the character you have :)
I'll ban myself from this topic if you get a ban too (you deserve it big time) , just for the health of this thread.

And he is offending us again ...

I can see why you need to have post #198 deleted. It does make you look bad.

I have contributed a fair bit to this forum over the years. How about you?

littlebo said:
Yep Sir engeneer, now I'd like to say your calc is broken for shure. what's wrong with posted vids ? we can see exact same info on em as in er magic book , open er eyes and you'll see stock tranny there, 1st goes to 50 , 2nd switched at 100. No any chance for 2nd to be landed on 3700, its 4500+ Get gear box calc and check. Stop bla blah, just accept er mistake and don't go crazy bout it. man who never mistakes is a man who does nothing.
crazy words, madness to say all of that when I show you the Provenance of my car and the owners-manual

start a web-site like Jon_G says

edit: and you're using km/hr. please use mph in the uk

edit2: I've just done the conversion for you

50 = 31.25 mph
100 = 62.5

Looks like I am correct, unless you want to change those numbers you stated

edit3: and it seems like you don't understand how gear ratios work ....the max road speed at max engine speed is determined by the gear ratio

diesel guy, check my posts/threads and dates (check the starting year also) before starting another troll , do your home work before talking s**** again.

Steve, this guy has offended us several times here, by any rules on the forums around the worlds he deserve a ban !

about freedrong's argument ... is hard to follow your posts, ... what are you arguing about exactly , what's with all those math, what are you trying to prove exactly ?

the videos was clearly show you the shifting points on each gear, proving you are out of the vtec window with the stock car, what are you trying to argue about ?

dinoc said:
about the freedrong argument is hard to follow what ware you arguing about exactly what's with all those math what are you trying to prove exactly ?
about the freedorite argument, if you're really an engineer then you should be capable and interested in understanding the maths and what I am saying

dinoc said:
the videos was clearly show you the shifting points on each gear, proving you are out of the vtec window with the stock car, what are you trying to argue about ?
I'm not interested in videos without a statement of the Provenance of the vehicle i.e. the age of the car, the number of owners, how long the present owner has had it, the year the car was made, the country of origin, specifics about the type of car as released in that country

I'm not talking bout speed, I'm talking bout revs for next gear when u change current one at redline. go drive your car again and tell me what u see there. I say that you must see 2nd gear at 4500rpms , not 3600-3700 as you stated, and you will have all 5 gears falling out of vtec when you change em . untill you do it and tell us what u see there I keep silence. I don't ask for vid, I trust a word. I repeat again, all honda cl9, all trims in all countries and regions have same tranny. so any1 can go drive and help us to make a fat dot in this case.

Jon_G said:
Brian,

I apologise for interrupting your flow. I'll leave you alone now.
hahaha it is getting a bit repetitive, and difficult to post replies without being rude back.

As Steve said many posts back, the readers of this thread should be able to judge.

But sadly, many readers will just watch the videos and splash out their ยฃ300 without considering all the aspects

littlebo said:
I'm not talking bout speed, I'm talking bout revs for next gear when u change current one at redline. go drive your car again and tell me what u see there. I say that you must see 2nd gear at 4500rpms , not 3600-3700 as you stated, and you will have all 5 gears falling out of vtec when you change em . untill you do it and tell us what u see there I keep silence. I don't ask for vid, I trust a word. I repeat again, all honda cl9, all trims in all countries and regions have same tranny. so any1 can go drive and help us to make a fat dot in this case.
Sergey, please stop and take my word for it, you are absolutely wrong.

How many times do I have to tell you, the max speed of my car in 1st is as stated in the owners-manual, and the calculations that I show you are true to reality.

Those videos have no Provenance. Full stop.

I do have Provenance. Full stop.

From my engineer point of view, I have no willing/time to double check your calculations :) , it will be rude also .

Again, the videos were intented to show that you are out of vtec window on each shift , and not just in first to second shift (as you argued).
Still don't understand what do you have against any videos ... I hope you are not suggesting that we put fake videos over here ..

freddofrog said:
I'm not interested in videos without a statement of the Provenance of the vehicle i.e. the age of the car, the number of owners, how long the present owner has had it, the year the car was made, the country of origin, specifics about the type of car as released in that country

dinoc said:
From my engineer point of view , and I have no willing/time to double check your calculations :) , it will be rude also .
Still don't understand what do you have against any videos ... I hope you are not suggesting that we put fake videos over here ..

Read my words, not fake, but Provenance of the ownership, i.e. the original spec and what has been done to the car

ukcl9 has changed the gearbox in his car ....why did he change it if it previously had the gear ratios that give the results seen in those videos ????

one of the vids (TypeS) was uploaded 21 June 2009 .... who was the owner, is this a randomly picked video from youtube ????

the other vid (LPG) was uploaded 28 April 2013 .... again who was the owner, is this a randomly picked video from youtube ????

Is hard to believe that changing gear ratios is such a popular mod for this car but anyway :)
what is different on your car compared with those from the videos exactly ?

Freddo, for me it looks like u live in a parallel universe linked to this forum or have some special version of car.
I see the fw code and it's logic and I see there that vsa does not affect TB unless we have wheelspin conditions, same experience have other cl9 owners, me included. you have opposite. all ppl with stock cl9 has 4500 rpms at 2nd gear change, u have 3700.

all I'm gonna do now is to wait for few vids statements and feedbacks of UK cl9 owners about facts we discussing. once we have few I wanna see your calc in garbage.

dinoc said:
Is hard to believe that changing gear ratios is such a popular mod for this car but anyway :)
what is different on your car compared with those from the videos exactly ?

I will try to explain one more time.

Max road speed of my car in 1st = 32 mph (true road speed at max engine rpm)

Max road speed of my car in 2nd = 62 mph (true road speed at max engine rpm).

Thus the ratio from 1st to 2nd = 62 รท 32 = 1.9375 or 0.51613 (depending which way round you look at it).

So if I change into 2nd gear from 1st gear, when at max rpm in 1st gear, then the rpm in 2nd gear = 0.51613 of max rpm.

That is a fact. An absolute permanent fact. And it has always been a fact since I bought the car in January 2006. And by Provenance of the previous owner, it was like that from the factory. And it was not a special order from the factory, it came like that from the factory. That is what Provenance means.

edit: dinoc quote added at top of post to clarify the reply, because of new post from Sergey

littlebo said:
Freddo, for me it looks like u live in a parallel universe linked to this forum or have some special version of car.
I see the fw code and it's logic and I see there that vsa does not affect TB unless we have wheelspin conditions, same experience have other cl9 owners, me included. you have opposite. all ppl with stock cl9 has 4500 rpms at 2nd gear change, u have 3700.

all I'm gonna do now is to wait for few vids statements and feedbacks of UK cl9 owners about facts we discussing. once we have few I wanna see your calc in garbage.
you are a very rude person

where is ukcl9 , why did he fit an ep3 gearbox to his cl9 if the gear ratios previous to the change already gave max road speeds greater than 40 mph in 1st gear ??

Status
Not open for further replies.