What's new

Look at this 8th gen type S

vile

T A Terminator
Staff member
Reaction score
Car
8th gen 2.4 Manual
Guys iv seen this car 3 times now in Bristol and missed getting a photo to show you.But guess what the wife seen it parked up where she works and i was dribbling with the text she sent :D

IMG_0310.jpg

Nice!!!

Should have got her to leave the forum address on it. That way we could chat to the owner.

Nice!!!

Should have got her to leave the forum address on it. That way we could chat to the owner.
True Si if i see it again i will leave a note on the window :lol:

Looks good:)

I know the car, hate to tell ya mate its a taxi.

Theirs a better black one goings about.

I thought it was sal but what a car mate for a taxi lol

It looks quite heavy if you know what I mean? Like it would be heavy in the corners and stuff. I think a bigger, badder set of alloys could put that right mind.

But I'm still mixed on the 8th gen. Sometimes I think they look great, but other times I'm not sure. Inside, and driving wise, they're top shelf, but looks wise I still prefer the 7th at the moment.

Steve have you drove one yet if you haven't it will changed your mind trust me

Yeah I've spent a day in a 2.2 Diesel. Loved it for sure. Would love it even more if it was a 2.4 Petrol ;) . I have no gripes with it from a user point of view. I think the cabin is far superior as well as the handling and feel. I just think side by side, the 7th gen still has the edge on image. The 8th looks heavier. But like I said, sometimes, from some angles I think the 8th looks stunning, then other pictures I see I think "Meh!". You know. I'm quite conflicted about the issue I guess :blink: .

Doesn't look quite right somehow.. maybe it's the huge CB Radio antenna on the rear :lol:

its a good photo, it looks like honda and bmw were sharing notes and sketches of there designs, they look similar B)

Yep mate the wife spotted it lol

I do like the rear lights on this. Although they don't look the FD2 rear end, it still sort of reminds of the FD2.