What's new

Lost part while driving

barkaba

Members
Reaction score
Car
2004 2.2 iCTDi
Hi, I have just finished work and on my way back home I heard a noise, I looked in the mirror and saw something on the road. I stopped, and grabved it. Luckly, car drives as normal, so I got home.
Can someone identify what that is please, and tell me if I can drive like that, at least to some garage.
Honda accord 2004 2.2ctdi
Thanks

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 25
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 24
Is that definitely off your car? Not something you hit? How big is it? It's hard to gauge its size in the photo.

To me that looks like one of the feet off of something like a skip truck. The arms they swing out to balance the truck the bit that rests on the ground

Looks like the primary capillary off your flux capacitor.. I hope you weren’t wanting to get back to 1985 any time soon..

not off your car mate :)

Great, thanks all. Yes, looks like its nothing from my car. Looks like its part of some lorry, as they park and sleep along the road work on. And apparently apart from obstructing the road by parking on the curve and its dangerous to drive, they also leave lost parts in the middle of the road. Plus its my fault, not see it, but it was at 6am, and a car was coming from opposite direction. Thank you for your replies.