What's new

Mugen rear spoiler LOOKS like EVo.

sipepguru

Members
Reaction score
Car
7th gen 2008
http://www.mugen-power.com/automobile/archive/accord2nd/parts/index.html

what looking and found lthis, looks very much like an evo.

anyone tried to mod an evo one, also i know this is an 8th gen in pic.

RearWing.jpg

That is ACE!!! I wants it B)

brett would get this for his 8th gen, On a 7th gen???? I guess it look good, have to see if its ever been done.

I seen this last year just after I brought my genuine Honda one.
BTBO I think it's a bit to much in your face

Looks really nice.

likin that! Someone with an 8th gen needs to buy it!

That looks savage doesn't it!

That front bumper with black lip i like lots! Not sure on the front grill tho

The one with the black lip looks like a seat leon by the fog lights. :Vommet:

I was going to do a similar thing to my front using black Vinyl. Now I can get the vinyl cheap I may get round to doing it :) I think it actually looks better than the mugen.

frontorangeblack.jpg

the rear spoiler looks like a bit more flared version of the 7 gen one...

12858277502890de9102ff2a3b621f0f1a131c31e0.jpg

both look good on the right car

that mugen spoiler on the white gen 7 looks awesome!! I do like the vinyl idea on the front splitter too!

I think the spoiler on its own would clash with the subtle std Type S bodykit. Better to go all out for the whole Mugen kit to get the full effect. However, I think this only works if you are also tuning the car etc to create an overall impressive package - the white Euro R in the picture looks fantastic!

Mugen kit on oil burner = epic fail imho.

are you saying we cant tune our oil burmers ?? :-( now i wish i had purchased the petrol 2.4 so i can pay higher insurane and higher raod tax to still drive at legal speed limits.

i must admit i do miss a petrol car, sold my mk1 tt which wass remapped to 265bhp to get my honda as i have to do school run etc and 40 min drive to work - however i still enjoy making my diesel look nice.

i must admit i do miss a petrol car, sold my mk1 tt which wass remapped to 265bhp to get my honda as i have to do school run etc and 40 min drive to work - however i still enjoy making my diesel look nice.
mee too bud well said :)