What's new

New Piccies With Sunshades Installed

A

A-EX

Not the best pics, I admit but you get my drift.

Absolute piece of cake to fit the blinds and by default now gives the appearance of tinted windows too, although these BlackBerry-derived photoshots are not going to make it in any image championship!

Enjoy!

ZP1.jpg

ZP2.jpg

ZP3.jpg

ZP4.jpg

ZP5.jpg

ZP6.jpg

The blinds look good bud. :) look like tints, have you also got blinds for the rear window too?

Looking good man were did yo get them from Saj

Our good old friends at HH :)
Genuine Honda equipment the best way mate.Can you get a photo of the inside Saj as i might get these.
I was thinking about tints for a wile but this looks a better option.

Genuine Honda equipment the best way mate.Can you get a photo of the inside Saj as i might get these.

Yes mate, will take some pics later and post up for you :)

Good man SAJ now the summer is coming I might go for these

Good man SAJ now the summer is coming I might go for these

I've had them in just this weekend and the kids love them. Definitely looks the biz too when you see the car in the flesh.

Sorry for the delay Brett.

Here are a couple of shots. Not the best but they do a great job.

ZP7.jpg

ZP8.jpg

Sorry for the delay Brett.

Here are a couple of shots. Not the best but they do a great job.

ZP7.jpg

ZP8.jpg
Thanks SAJ they look good mate from the inside as well

Piccies dont do them justice Brett.

Its one of those "need to be seen" mods to be honest. :D

These blinds you can get from HH at a great price.
As for the photos the ex member decided to close his account with the link to his photos it's a shame really as this thread us now useless.

It says hes banned now too. :huh:

I like the convenience of the blinds, plus you can also re-sell them which is a bonus, but for looks you cant beat proper tints all round IMHO.

Gotta agree, I don't see the appeal of blinds - they always look pants IMO. Tints all the way for a quality factory look B)

I was looking into these myself but need to see them in the flesh.As for opening the rear windows this might cause problems but im not 100%.