What's new

Pink

ebod

Members
Reaction score
Car
I-CTDI SPUTNIK
...spotted late afternoon in Rochdale, a PINK facelift 7th gen saloon sporting bridal shop decals :-0

Pink Ford Ka's ...inevitable, Pink Beetles...hhhmmm

Pink Accords...just plain WRONG

Ordinarily I would say "where are the pics?"

But in this case I am glad there aren't any. I mean COME ON PEOPLE! Pink accords...! I think I need a drink.

I've seen that accord in bradford too. Think it's been vinyl wrapped. Horrible and a real shame to a lovely accord

I think that's a Bradford car - I even snapped a pic of it once but then deleted it. It was just too awful on the eyes.

theres one in london too... but its got flowers going round it and company logos... so a company ad car lol

Ive seen this monstrosity too in Bradford Should be banned and the driver arrested

Has to be worth 3 penalty points and a taste awareness course.

That is very wrong! so glad you didn't post a picture.

Why didn't the person buy a car that would be better suited to pink (not that any car is suited to pink)

A pink Accord is that in shocking pink we must get a photo of this car :lol:

guys..I was too shocked and stunned to reach for the phone and take a snap. At the time I was wishing I had an RPG available.

Although I live east of Rochdale..I don't normally spend much time round there weekdays as I work nr Elland Rd footy ground.

here you go lol i posted this a while back, I think on the last forum lol its a Bradford car, I see it every weekday morning lol

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0078.jpg

You barsteward.

Why would you want to sit in summut like that
crazy.gif
?

here you go lol i posted this a while back, I think on the last forum lol its a Bradford car, I see it every weekday morning lol

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0078.jpg
Brilliant Jav great photo its certainty a different pink to the Jazz

Well all I can say is, that is tasteless! I wonder what the shop contents are like, I'm thinking, large in your face lacey wedding dresses, 80's style!

The graphics are not even straight, that's real bad. Wedding shop car, nice white or silver car.................pink! Makes me think tacky doll type clothes...................Looks even worse with the number plate. Totally tasteless and I cannot see how it does anything to advertise a business.

Unfortunately all Accords in Milano Red will go this colour naturally too... :)

:lol: but yor not sour ? :D