What's new

Should i get these wheels?

james2512

Members
Reaction score
Car
C220 AMG Sport Plus
Guys,

I have an opportunity to buy these genuine honda blade 18" wheels new from a honda dealer for a fraction of the normal cost.

1. I still await conformation from the dealer that these will fit on my car....

2. Do you all think they will suit the Accord??

IMG01327-20120307-1949.jpg

Very nice james go for it mate

oooooh so tempted now. :D

Seen those on ebay from Barnsely Honda. I was looking at those earlier this evening. Nice price, but I believe they're stock clearance hence their price.

Personally I dont think they'd suit the Accord but if you're happy mate... B)

Seen those on ebay from Barnsely Honda. I was looking at those earlier this evening. Nice price, but I believe they're stock clearance hence their price.

Personally I dont think they'd suit the Accord but if you're happy mate... B)

they are indeed but i decided to cheat and ring them to get a better offer! They have 18" Storm alloys at the same price so i'm torn between the 2??? :unsure:

Did debate if these would look right on the car.

they are indeed but i decided to cheat and ring them to get a better offer! They have 18" Storm alloys at the same price so i'm torn between the 2??? :unsure:

Did debate if these would look right on the car.

Storms suit the car IMHO, but personally I'm not a fan of those either. I'd like the Type-S wheels to be honest - but considering how much I splurged on the body kit, I have to wait a bit! :lol:

Dont like Storm
http://www.coxmotorparts.co.uk/genuine-honda-civic-18-storm-wheel-p-169.html

so should i or not??

If you like them mate go for it iv got sigmas on mine and love them.
I do like the ones you posted and if there a great price then even better.
I brought an end if line stock from HH for my old 7 gen for £450.
A great buy pentals with jokahoma tyres as well

If you like them mate go for it iv got sigmas on mine and love them.
I do like the ones you posted and if there a great price then even better.
I brought an end if line stock from HH for my old 7 gen for £450.
A great buy pentals with jokahoma tyres as well

Good point Brett, i think i am very very tempted.

Good point Brett, i think i am very very tempted.

I have bought & fitted the wheels today!!! My wife said i break like a Kit Kat when it comes to things like this.

IMG00089-20120309-1136.jpg

IMG00090-20120309-1334.jpg

Nice wheels James.

Not for me, but as long as you're happy mate - and a very good price too. :)

I have bought & fitted the wheels today!!! My wife said i break like a Kit Kat when it comes to things like this.

IMG00089-20120309-1136.jpg

IMG00090-20120309-1334.jpg
Looks stunning James B) good choice mate and a brilliant price to.

Looks stunning James B) good choice mate and a brilliant price to.

Cheers Brett. I think they make the finishing touch to the car!

:rolleyes:

Nice wheels James.

Not for me, but as long as you're happy mate - and a very good price too. :)

Thanks Saj, i think if we all liked the same thing the world would become a sad place........ well except for here as we all like Honda's!! :lol:

They look great mate!

Cheers Saleem..... i'm pleased with them.

Cheers Brett. I think they make the finishing touch to the car!

:rolleyes:
Totally agree mate 18" wheels are a must for the 8th gen IMO because of the flared wheel arches ;)
They need this to fill the gap or a drop would also be good.

They look smart man.

Break like Kit Kat :lol:

Nice wheels. I was actually looking at those on ebay last night. :D

Have you found any difference with the handling and feel of the car? Does it still soak up the bumps as well?

Im a big fan of the Delta. I'm not sure if I could cope with the extra cleaning though but the do look good
08W18_TLO_600A-delta_LRG.jpg

They. Look. Great.

Cheers Matt

They look smart man.

Break like Kit Kat :lol:

Steven, its oh so true.... we had the same discussion about the HID kit and i still broke an got one! ;)

Nice wheels. I was actually looking at those on ebay last night. :D

Have you found any difference with the handling and feel of the car? Does it still soak up the bumps as well?

Im a big fan of the Delta. I'm not sure if I could cope with the extra cleaning though but the do look good
08W18_TLO_600A-delta_LRG.jpg

Racy... car drives just the same to be honest, a little more road noise but with low profiles thats what you get. These are a bit wider than the standard 17" rims, i have 235/40/18 tyres mounted on them at the moment as thats all i could get my hands on and comparing like for like with the old wheels there is no difference in size! I think i will put some 235/45/18 on when i can save a bit of cash. Honda recomended 45 profile.

By the way most dealers have these rims for sale and if you push you can get a bargin.

By the way most dealers have these rims for sale and if you push you can get a bargin.

Ooo! Its tempting but a remap is top of my list at the minute. ;) I've got such a big list of things I want to do but my funds are servilely limited. I knew joining an owners club again would bring back bad habbits :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: