What's new

Superchips Bluefin on DTEC

S60

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord 8 gen
Anyone running superchips bluefin code on their diesel?

Thoughts?

I ran bluefin on my Edition 30 Gti and found it pretty much awesome so was considering getting it for the Accord.

Bluefin or other OBD based tools only work with cars that are tunable via the OBD port. Personally I don't rate Superchip products. Back in the day, they were the benchmark but now they've sold their soul to the devil and every tom **** and harry is using their name to make rubbish maps. I've tuned a few cars now that were running their maps and we've more than doubled the gains and improved drivability.

If you want to tune the IDTEC, do it the proper way.

http://typeaccord.co.uk/forum/topic/9421-accord-i-dtec-type-s-remap/

Bluefin or other OBD based tools only work with cars that are tunable via the OBD port. Personally I don't rate Superchip products. Back in the day, they were the benchmark but now they've sold their soul to the devil and every tom **** and harry is using their name to make rubbish maps. I've tuned a few cars now that were running their maps and we've more than doubled the gains and improved drivability.

If you want to tune the IDTEC, do it the proper way.

http://typeaccord.co.uk/forum/topic/9421-accord-i-dtec-type-s-remap/

So these cant be tuned from the OBD?

Looks like you have a good setup there mate - however your in leeds and im 240 miles away!

Any reccomended alternatives in Scotland?

Looks like you have a good setup there mate - however your in leeds and im 240 miles away!

240 mile test run home ;) . Sounds like a good way to familiarise yourself with an awesome new engine map :lol: .

240 mile test run home ;) . Sounds like a good way to familiarise yourself with an awesome new engine map :lol: .
Agreed whole heartedly with this :lol: its a nice day out and get to spend some quality time with a more powerful car than you had before ;)

You can send us the ECU, easy to remove - just next to your battery or like the guys say.. take the drive down and enjoy the trip home. We have customers visiting us from much further afield inc continental Europe.

In fact, the car in that setup was from Scotland, the guys made a whole weekend of it.