What's new

TA Shirts

OK.. All done...

IMAG0037.jpg

IMAG0036.jpg

IMAG0038.jpg

Only three stragglers to come, but their shirts are ready to go. I have one very bemused wife downstairs, but she had to admit the shirts were quite nice.

Shirts we have left over:

Large - 3

XL - 3

XXL - 2

Excellent Dan

You've done well to do that and still post on the forum.

Your wife is probably more bemused that she has just witnessed a bloke multi-task, trouble is that could land you into all sorts of jobs now!

I did think about commandeering her to do the Japanese gift wrap thing - but despite 10 years of marriage I do still value my nether regions ;)

Very excited - can't wait to get my hands on these and the stickers! Helping fly the TA flag in Ireland :D

:lol: I was three sheets to the wind by the end... Hope you all get the right sizes ;)

Well, I won't be welcome in Abbots Langley post office again :lol: all bar one shirt posted - they ran out of stickers :lol:

The queue behind me was mahoooosive :lol:

Hopefully tomorrow for most of you... I have your names on the postal receipts so if they don't arrive let me know.

Mrs just phoned to say I've a recorded delivery at home, can only think it's the shirt.

Hope you like it bud!

Got mine today Dan, many thanks bud :)

Got mine as well today thanks Dan! Great effort!! :)

I was hoping they would be jet black like in the original images but they do look good

Jet black? They were always grey, but I grant you a little lighter than I thought....

Glad you still like it though :)

Ok well i was going by the first post which showed what they would look like in black

I had mine last Sat ;) its in the wash ready to wear again :lol:
Again many thanks mate for doing the club proud and for save the children.

I'll try and sit to work out the charity donation at the weekend; still working on the vat thing.

Got mine yesterday (wed), thanks again Dan.
Fits perfect. 3xl was a good decision. Dare I say I think I have the only black polo shirt out of the lot?
Wearing it today. lol.
Should have ordered 2 instead of only 1. Oh well.

Now just waiting on the stickers. ;)

Picked up mine today,

Very nice too

Thanks Dan.

Also got stickers, so they will be going on at the weekend (weather permitting)

Thanks Al

Gutted mate....