What's new

TA stickers

Thanks for the feedback Dale

PM sent Brett.

Dale did you order one for the little 'uns Alfa? That's got to be the next mod, surely!

Got your email Matt hope you enjoy bud

Posted today gents So these will hopefully be with you Mon

Woo! TA Stickers all round. I hope that one day I find myself behind an Accord looking at a TA sticker. That would be truly awesome!

Woo! TA Stickers all round. I hope that one day I find myself behind an Accord looking at a TA sticker. That would be truly awesome!
:lol: Steve you will nether be behind in a K24 ;)

:lol: Steve you will nether be behind in a K24 ;)

:lol: You know, I should have said, spotted a fellow TA member as I chop them :lol:

Come on guys the stickers are still on offer so grab these as there ex quality.
Shabz can you pm me with your address details mate.

Come on guys the stickers are still on offer so grab these as there ex quality.
Shabz can you pm me with your address details mate.
Will do pal. Just on my mobile. Once home will send it

I will have one brett, do i pm you and send you money through pay pal
Yep that's it Rob PM me with your address and i will give you my email for paypale

I am getting a Sticker after nearly two year on this forum lol, About time really lol

got my sticker on now, will take a photo soon. I put it were the I- Vtec sticker is, my one was not visable

Great stuff Rob looking forward to seeing the photo mate.

Got mine!! Cheers Brett.

Clean the car at the weekend and on they go :D

Image0118.jpg

Here is my new sticker!

Image0117.jpg

Covers up a nasty flaked I vtec sticker

You know, it's scientifically proven that a Type Accord Sticker adds 5BHP to your engine output as well as aid aerodynamics.

If you've not got one yet get one!!!

To add to Steve's scientific studies, if you are single and have no luck with the women, this sticker will increase your pulling potential by 98.9% and will make women irresistible to you! FACT!

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that there's a 25% increase in fuel economy too.

Oh, and they improve reliability...

Babe magnet lol

And they make you more intelligent :unsure: