What's new

TA stickers

It's been a long time waiting for these guys so when they arrive I will give you the prices.
At the min with the price for the design plus p&p and PayPal it looks like £3.00 or 2 stickers for £5.50
Any less guys and I will be out if pocket.

That's fine Brett. I'm happy to PayPal Gift you so you don't have to pay any PayPal fees on it.

:)

Bring on the stickers! ;)

Sounds like a bargain, Brett. Thanks for doing this for us!

Also a big thanks goes to James for making these stickers for me at no profit to his business

Respect to James for that. That's awesome :D .

Guys this is the design of the new TA sticker i hope you like it.
This will be for the outside of our cars :)

Can't wait for mine.

All in good time a think it will be a couple of weeks to get them.
As soon s they arrive guys you can pm me for the details.

Ok guys the Stickers are hear :) :) :)
A big thanks to James for getting these in production.
Ok price is a little cheaper than i thought iv worked out including pay pale fees that i can do these for £2.70 for 1 or 2 for £5

Please PM me if interested with details where to send.Payment will be pay pale only so will give you my email over the PM.Also can you put down sent as gift as i am not making any profit on this.

Come on guys grab your TA stickers trust me they wont last long.Iv got 50 at the min and already sold 2 or shall i say 4 as i have 2 on my car :p

BUMP

Hello,mate,I want two stickers at the moment.Maybe Wing wants,I let him know.If something you can send for him in my address.

Hello,mate,I want two stickers at the moment.Maybe Wing wants,I let him know.If something you can send for him in my address.
No probs Tomas let me no when your ready :)

Free bump for the awesome TA stickers :p

IMG_4068_zps5f223563.jpg

Free bump for the awesome TA stickers :p

IMG_4068_zps5f223563.jpg
Yep come on guys these are very good indeed and are a must for our cars ;) Also a great thanks to James on this

Did you send it recorded? While I was out I had a card through the door? Collection office is open till 8 tonight, might hopefully get it later.

Did you send it recorded? While I was out I had a card through the door? Collection office is open till 8 tonight, might hopefully get it later.
Not recorded Steve so it should have been posted through the box mate.

Not recorded Steve so it should have been posted through the box mate.

Ooh, I've got a surprise waiting for me in the collection office then :) . Hopefully the stickers will be with me tomorrow. Bank holiday post etc, it's always a bit slow the days after.

Ooh, I've got a surprise waiting for me in the collection office then :) . Hopefully the stickers will be with me tomorrow. Bank holiday post etc, it's always a bit slow the days after.
Hopefully the weight will be ok because i put 2 1st class stamps on.This was because i put some info in on your HID problem :)

I'm sure it's fine Brett. There's always a backlog after a bank holiday and 1st class doesn't guarantee next day does it :rolleyes: .

Brett put me down for one please. Come on guys show some support to the club.

TASticker_zpsc2c425fa.jpg

Come on guys, let's get more stickers on.

Looks spot on Steve and a nice shine on the car dude.
Shabz can you send me your details by pm mate for a sticker

Cheers Brett. It just rained quite heavily so all the dust etc got washed off :lol: .

Received mine yesterday Brett thanks. Come on lads get some stickers bought as they are of a really high quality for the cash and you will be showing some support to the club at the same time. My car is Quarry dirty so will upload a couple of pics when i come back from Hols next weekend :)