What's new

TA stickers

Hello, did any more of these ever get ordered? I would very much like a couple.

AndyHK said:
Anymore stickers available? I want to buy 2.
What way does it stick onto the window? Internally or externally?
Hi Brett,
1 more sticker to your list of 'customers waiting' :) >>>> again as AndyHK asks......inside or out?

i will get some after my car is tuned some :) so its better rep i am thinking one at the bottum front windscreen one at the top back wind screen

One for me in reverse please

2 for me please :)

Pm Bret for stickers

Sorry guys still out of stickers will sort out ASAP

Ok guys I will be picking up a new supply of TA stickers tonight.
So anyone interested please PM me for details.

Just to let you no the stickers I have brought again myself.
I have 50 to go.
Prices at no profit to me including pp and PayPal charges are £3 for 1 or £5 for 2.
Please PM me for interest

hondamad1989 said:
I'd like a few of these cheers
PM me your details bud

Stickers are really good quality. Thanks for sending them so quick. Just got to wash the car .

TBRH said:
Stickers are really good quality. Thanks for sending them so quick. Just got to wash the car .
Nice one Kim do get a few photos up with them on

Are there any of these stickers left? God knows with my weedy 1.8 engine I need all the extra bhp I can get :p

NuSoggs said:
Are there any of these stickers left? God knows with my weedy 1.8 engine I need all the extra bhp I can get :p
PM sent bud

PM sent Alex

Cheers for the stickers bud, they arrived today (as well as my Type R spoiler I wasn't expecting until Monday luckily the same colour as my car) will get stickers on this weekend, and hopefully find someone who can fit the spoiler securely Asap :) and also hopefully get round to removing resonator and fitting the pipercross panel filter I didn't get round to last weekend.

NuSoggs said:
Cheers for the stickers bud, they arrived today (as well as my Type R spoiler I wasn't expecting until Monday luckily the same colour as my car) will get stickers on this weekend, and hopefully find someone who can fit the spoiler securely Asap :) and also hopefully get round to removing resonator and fitting the pipercross panel filter I didn't get round to last weekend.
Great stuff Craig and don't forget to get som pics up when everything is fitted.