What's new

Welcome to TypeAccord

Status
Not open for further replies.
iLoL :lol:

Congratulations to all of you guys that put up this site up in a short time, it's just awesome B)

Site looks great dudes.

Congrats to all involved.

well done guys, and many thanks from all the members for taking the time to get this together.... :)

Great news to see the forum back, Fahad's just let me know

Can see loads of hard work gone into this, well done to all involved

Hey Mick, sorry didnt get in touch with ya .. sorting this place and other things.

Good you made it fella.

No problem mate,I have friends in high places????????????Cheers Al.

No really this is my first real chance to have a look around and it looks good, still battling the conservatory company new roof arriving next week,kitchen refurb going ok, back at work,dog still playing up at classes what more could a man want on his night off than to settle down with such a great site.
Long live Typeaccord.co.uk(OH was that a cue for a window sticker hehehehe).

Great Job well done to you all.

Hey guys, been offline for a while so only just found my way here. All looks very good from first impressions, will try and more of a look round later.

It was hard enough finding time to keep up with one forum, now I've got to keep my eyes on two!

Thanks to everyone involved for their hard work on this site. I look forward to making a (hopefully useful) contribution.

Just arrived!

Looks good and well done for all the work!!!

Very glad to have a modern forum back especially with what looks like many of the DIY walkthroughs recovered. Was depending on those for future maintenance - the experience, hints and pictures are just not in the service manual CD. Cheers.

I just registered here, and wanted to say hi. Some of you might have known me by my previous userid BYM007. I will be posting some pics of my car up later when I am in front of my PC.

hey guys been away for a while ... was mega panic when i saw thaoc was no more... what happened?

anyway i'm glad i found ya again :(

Some questions it seems are best left unanswered - welcome back matey!

Hi everyone . was on previous forum ( Thaoc ) got quite a surprise when I clicked my fav links and was taken to a domain registering site ! anyway nice to be back . keep up the good work

Glad to have found the forum again :)

Can I also say that it is looking very nice, really lice the color and layout.

Top job

Hey all,
Good to see an Accord Forum live and kicking again. Some of you may know/remember me from the other Accord forum :)
Ive been out of the loop for quite a while as got fairly busy. But those of you who do remember me, Im no longer doing the long commute to Portsmouth and back every day! Im not sure whether the Accord is happy or sad about that, but its running sweet regardless lol.

cya round on the forum!

Here you all are !!!

:)

Glad to have found you, the old site was a cracking source for help and opinion, glad to found this new incarnation.

Have even managed to use my old login name.

Well, serves me right for not checking in often enough. THAOC going is probably old news now, but it was a surprise to me this evening.

Took a bit of time to find this place. OK, about 6 mins really.

I was Mr Sparkle on the last forum too.

So hello everyone, it's a very nice and black looking forum you have here lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.