What's new

What do you think of these rims? Yay or Nay?

Yay or Nay?

• Yes they are very nice

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • Nah, stick with Honda oem wheels

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

Swervin Mervin

Members
Reaction score
Car
Jazz
Opinions on these wheels please? They are 18's btw.

Borbet.jpg

look fine to me :D

Very nice mate - I think it works :)

Me likey.

They look spookily similar to monksy's Borbets... very nice mate.

I thought they looked familiar; I think they suite the darker car better though.

tbh they actually remind me of the mondeo st wheels

I think they are my old wheels as I sold them to a guy with a tourer 2.4 in that colour with tints. Very nice chap he was from coventry, must admit Im missing them now Ive seen them again lol

I think they are my old wheels as I sold them to a guy with a tourer 2.4 in that colour with tints. Very nice chap he was from coventry, must admit Im missing them now Ive seen them again lol

Good to know mate. You got any pics of 'em fitted to yours? Had they been refurbed at any time? Did you buy 'em new?

If they are Andy's then they are nearly brand new, not very old and never been refurbed. You did well mate.

mohammed, you will find those dark grey 5 spokes from honda are called pentas ;).

back on topic, the wheels look very nice.

Okay guys emailed the chap who bought them and he has them up for sale again, genuine reason. He has slightly kurbed one of them but other than that they are as I sold them. They where never refurbed and pretty new looking bought them back in October last year, they are on ebay at the moment £250 IIRC.