What's new

what to do next?

james2512

Members
Reaction score
Car
C220 AMG Sport Plus
Well now i need to add something new to my list of mods to add to the car.......

any suggestions?

I have HID install, auto folding mirrors, straight exhaust, led lights and pirate nav (shouldnt admit to that??)

I was tempted to look at running a video feed in to the nav screen? I have located the wires i need and a way of best doing this but would i really really use it?

Other option is DRL's but again finding some that fit just nice is going to be hard.

Welcome your comments & suggestions.

Facelift it!

hmmm tempted but parts cost £££££

How much would the front & rear bumper be painted if i decided to fit?? Not to keen on the side skirts....

What about something less cosmetic but more for the ride/handling. Maybe lower it or get it remapped ;) ?

hmmm tempted but parts cost £££££

How much would the front & rear bumper be painted if i decided to fit?? Not to keen on the side skirts....

Rear bumper is unchanged. Although the bootlid has that rather silly looking chrome strip along it where the reverse camera is.

You probably only really need the grille and front bumper....

i have just put drls on my 8th gen..... however i have the base model with no fog lights.... but fitted ring led drls and they work ok and look pretty good in the section in the bumper where fog lights are fitted. I also fitted rear sensors..... fitted the type that fits onto the number plate... no drilling the bumper... again work great and look quite neat.

i have just put drls on my 8th gen..... however i have the base model with no fog lights.... but fitted ring led drls and they work ok and look pretty good in the section in the bumper where fog lights are fitted. I also fitted rear sensors..... fitted the type that fits onto the number plate... no drilling the bumper... again work great and look quite neat.

Pics?

:D

What about something less cosmetic but more for the ride/handling. Maybe lower it or get it remapped ;) ?

Remap has been on for nearly a year and it works great, did think about lowering but i test drove a Type S before buying the EX and found the ride just to hard and bumpy. I average 25,000 per year + so i wanted a soft ride.

Each to there own i suppose.

Can you post some pics?? :rolleyes:

Ive been lookking to put some in by the fog lights but cant find any that are 90mm wide or less.......

Rear bumper is unchanged. Although the bootlid has that rather silly looking chrome strip along it where the reverse camera is.

You probably only really need the grille and front bumper....

where to obtain the clear indicator headlamps to make it a full conversion.

where to obtain the clear indicator headlamps to make it a full conversion.

Dealer only for now mate. I want the same too. But am not prepared nearly a grand for those HID lights! Quite happy with a bit of Lucozade colouring for now! :lol:

Here`s a few things I've been thinking of doing.

Carbon look vinyl on the car. I know the B pillars would be easy but I was gonna try a small section on the front lip like on the Focus RS then on the rear bumper in the diffuser hole thingy ma jig. I need to do some photoshopping first but it should look ok I think.

Interior foot lights. Theres loads to choose from and are way brighter than on the new accords.

White under car lights that come on when you zap the car and light the floor up. My work doesn't have any lights on its car park so It would really help. Ford do something similar on there cars.

Front cam. For when you think the parking sensors are lying to you.

The Accord Euro seems to have more accessories than ours even though its the same car. If Honda uk can get these parts in I could see a future group buy coming up ;)

Accord Euro Acessories

access_07.jpg

Bonnet Protector
access_7.jpg

access_8.jpg

Hm, that rear spoiler looks FAR better than the other thin spoiler.

Phone call me thinks on Monday to find prices!

I think I prefer the thin version at the minute but I am easily swayed :blush:

AccordEuroModulo_-_Copy.jpg

I need to find a side shot as I dont think this angle does the spoiler justice.

honda-accord-euro-modulo12.jpg

I think I prefer the thin version at the minute but I am easily swayed :blush:

AccordEuroModulo_-_Copy.jpg

I need to find a side shot as I dont think this angle does the spoiler justice.

honda-accord-euro-modulo12.jpg

As much as it kills me to say it....... IMO only the 2.4 Vtec can carry those rear spoilers with the added flare of the twin exhaust! If i had an additional straight out on the passenger side id be tempted but i think sticking the euro one on my car would make it look like a tesco's trolly and the other smaller spoiler would just look out of place. :unsure:

As much as it kills me to say it....... IMO only the 2.4 Vtec can carry those rear spoilers with the added flare of the twin exhaust! If i had an additional straight out on the passenger side id be tempted but i think sticking the euro one on my car would make it look like a tesco's trolly and the other smaller spoiler would just look out of place.

Fair enough. I`ll keep looking for ideas. :D

Think I am with James on this. The 8th is a bit chunky for that kind of mod. The bonnet protector is disappointing too.

Get it lowered and skirted....check your rims and do the maps (or filters if you drink mild ;))

Think I am with James on this. The 8th is a bit chunky for that kind of mod. The bonnet protector is disappointing too.

Get it lowered and skirted....check your rims and do the maps (or filters if you drink mild ;))

Map indeedy..... money well spent!!

Ive been looking for some lowering springs.. dont want to go to low though. Any ideas on place to buy and effort taken to fit?

On the 8th I haven't a foggiest...... better not ask Brett though - it might give him ideas :lol:

You'll have to come back to the dark side for that.

Bring your clutch with you though eh :lol:

You'll have to come back to the dark side for that.

Bring your clutch with you though eh :lol:
No i dont check in the states what they do to there K24 :lol:

Damn. I wish petrol was tax deductible :lol:

As much as it kills me to say it....... IMO only the 2.4 Vtec can carry those rear spoilers with the added flare of the twin exhaust! If i had an additional straight out on the passenger side id be tempted but i think sticking the euro one on my car would make it look like a tesco's trolly and the other smaller spoiler would just look out of place. :unsure:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Less is usually more. Even one, nicely size 'zorst would look tasty with that spoiler. I think I know what my next mod will be! Unless of course I find some alloys that catch my eye :lol:

Sports Front grill i think James

It will be sports front grille for me I think next, lets get a group buy!