Words fail me.....

Swervin Mervin

Members
Reaction score
Car
Jazz
Lovely.......

20130228_121148_zpsdd0082ff.jpg

Ooooh, gonna add this to my car master plan for sure :unsure: !!! Yeah right! :lol:

Some people have zero taste :rolleyes:

lol..I know. What deluded soul fitted that, stood back rubbing his hands thinking 'yep...big improvement!' ?

I'd be absolutely mortified to walk over to that in a car park and get in it.

Why have a mugen grill or a euro r grill...no ladies and gentlemen men we are giving you SIX GRILLS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE...THATS RIGHT....actually its sooo wrong...

I actually like that..............

Just kidding obviously! I have weird taste tbh but that is truly awful! Looks like a coming together with a shark, and well you all know the rest ;)! Mortified at how some people mod cars -.- oh well each to their own I guess! Actually scratch that last bit its too ugly to even try and reason with!

Hamid

It's more like something you'd expect to see on a Saxo or a Punto, not an Accord :huh: !

There's an identical monstrosity flying around in Bradford!! The wors thing is it's not lowered and has stock wheels on it.

EPIC FAIL.

And I'm sure that the number plate is illegal in that position, as for the special meaning of C5 PNA is anyone's guess

Unless there's a huge intercooler and turbo behind all that madness then there's no point, but if there is one, then no one's gonna see the front when driving B) B)

Group buy people?