What's new

Best place for FULL Prof diagnostic

honda_saj said:
Hi f2raf

Sent from my LG-K100 using Tapatalk
Glad to see your still here I did actually read the entire post, while I Am not a moderator and even if I was, I would have not banned you from forum, it's ok to have an opinion, I am very opinionated and got banned from another known forum for this, the reason I am like this as said earlier is I spend a fair amount of my time for no monetary gain purely to help members as others do here as well. No point creating a public rant if you have a issue with a members experience or accuracy of Information then pm him or moderator to discuss.
Hope that puts everything to rest keep us posted with results and hope car is running well now

Sent from my LG-K100 using Tapatalk

Ive now had a couple of 50 mile round trips and a 150 mile round trip with no issues.
I'll try and get a picture up for the location of the holes.

f2raf said:
Ive now had a couple of 50 mile round trips and a 150 mile round trip with no issues.
I'll try and get a picture up for the location of the holes.
You've been a star in this Imran, sometimes I wonder if DIY is worth the cost-savings, but even if I won the lottery it would still bug me to pay silly prices for parts that can, with a bit of ingenuity, be repaired .....the make-do-and-mend mantra is vanishing in the consumerism society of today.

Gone are the days of honing brake cylinders and refitting seals thats for sure, Now its in-the-bin and a new one fitted.
Often its not even very much needed to keep parts working, a simple strip, inspection and clean and reassembly might be all that is required.
Good to hear that the fix has worked.