What's new

How long has your clutch lasted

Padraig, ask if the clutch pedal was adjusted. I've a hunch this is what causes all the problems and would explain why your new clutch didn't last....

as gav said did they check the cc switch.
to be honest the only thing i can think has the clutch been loaded properly.
If not this will cause premature clutch slip.have a look at fahads write up on his new clutch it clearly states the importants of this.

My money is on a combination of cruise pedal switch and incorret installation (or a rush job when loading the friction plate).

Even with a Stage 2 from any company it won't be breaking the 200bhp 330lbft barrier on a stock engine and that's not enough to kill the clutch that quickly unless its not installed correctly or you're just hammering it all the time.

My money is on a combination of cruise pedal switch and incorret installation (or a rush job when loading the friction plate).

Even with a Stage 2 from any company it won't be breaking the 200bhp 330lbft barrier on a stock engine and that's not enough to kill the clutch that quickly unless its not installed correctly or you're just hammering it all the time.
;) my faults as well iv been towing all round the country with my new clutch and map for 20k and touch wood all is fine.