What's new

I hate shopping for tyres!

Here is what the tyres look like on. I thought they would have been quieter but they are no more noisy than the set I took off the car. The grip seems great and the thread pattern really stands out. Overall im pretty happy with them they are a very good tyre

5ous5z.jpg

2upg095.jpg

I think your front RHS tyre installed the wrong way. As far as I know them V-shape threads, the bottom edge of the V should point forward and yours point backward, Whoever installed them had no idea what's he doing

Another vote for the Kumho KU39's. Had 31's on the previous car and they were fab. These 39's replace Michelins and seem far grippier and quieter.

I think your front RHS tyre installed the wrong way. As far as I know them V-shape threads, the bottom edge of the V should point forward and yours point backward, Whoever installed them had no idea what's he doing

Tom... you need to research the Vred ultrac sessantas then. the tyre are fitted correctly and the tire fitter knew exactly what he was doing.

Yes the tread look odd like that, but it works ;)

Tom... you need to research the Vred ultrac sessantas then. the tyre are fitted correctly and the tire fitter knew exactly what he was doing.

Yes the tread look odd like that, but it works ;)

Can you explain cos they look wrong to me too? Are there direction arrows on them? Surely they're not designed to always push water to the nearside of the car?

Yes the tyres are fitted the correct way around

I know it does look a bit strange at first if you are not familiar with these type of tyres but they do work and the grip is unreal!!

I found them to be a bit noisy for a more expensive brand of tyre but it is worth it if you are looking for a good gripping tyre. I am currently running on Toyos now- they are much smoother but the grip in the wet is very poor in comparison

815.jpg

BLACK CIRCLE!! are well expensive i got 235/40/18 on mine and i just got Falken FK452 (Very Good) for £101 now black circle want £131 WOW!!! ill take a pass lol

Yes the tyres are fitted the correct way around

I know it does look a bit strange at first if you are not familiar with these type of tyres but they do work and the grip is unreal!!

I found them to be a bit noisy for a more expensive brand of tyre but it is worth it if you are looking for a good gripping tyre. I am currently running on Toyos now- they are much smoother but the grip in the wet is very poor in comparison

815.jpg

Sorry guys, my mistake. As I looked at the photos I thought they are V-shape threads, like the Toyo T1-R, cos I could see only the half of the threads on the pics, but now I see that u have ***ymetrical thread, so it's fitted perfect on the car, i will be more careful next time, before start saying stupid things :)

I'll save you lots of hassle ;) . Get the following in either normal or XL depending on your preference:

http://www.camskill.co.uk/m54b0s16p97915/Falken_Tyres_Car_Falken_ZE914_Ziex_Ecorun_Falken_ZE_914_-_225_45_R17_94W_XL_TL_Fuel_Eff_%3A_C_Wet_Grip%3A_B_NoiseClass%3A_2_Noise%3A_71dB

Have them delivered next day, to your door and take them down to your local fitter. Should fit them for about £15 per wheel with wheel balance also. Job done! Better value for money than buying through the fitter themselves I found.