What's new

KDS Introduction to Paint Correction - 30th March 2014

That looks like a great idea mate. Sadly my weekends towards the end of March are all booked with work and/or family things, but hopefully some of our members nearby will attend and get their Accords very nicely polished up.

Just looking through your website mate. Very impressive photos mate, some lovely detailing jobs.

Out of curiosity, do you repair small dents?

I am interesting.

Stevearcade said:
That looks like a great idea mate. Sadly my weekends towards the end of March are all booked with work and/or family things, but hopefully some of our members nearby will attend and get their Accords very nicely polished up.

Just looking through your website mate. Very impressive photos mate, some lovely detailing jobs.

Out of curiosity, do you repair small dents?
The website is Kelly Harris's I help coordinate events....which IMHO are great !

Re dents this guy is a magician!

http://www.dent3.co.uk/

Guys,I am coming tomorrow. Must be great day,can't wait.Sad that TA members not coming.

Thanks Simon for organising paint correction.Was nice too meet people who run this.They are really professional and know what they doing.Really was great day with pica and drinks.
Was nice too see one accord in car park.Come back home so happy.Thanks again Simon.Pictures coming soon;)

Work place KDS.

Nice cars.

Detailing started

Proper BMW.

Hi Tomas,

Great to meet you last week and thank you for your feed back!

There will be more events so keep an eye open if you are interested in picking up some training.

Best wishes

Simon