What's new

littlebo reflash Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jon_G said:
I honestly don't doubt that littlebo's reflash has some merit, it's just that some of the additional claimed benefits have become vague, random and practically impossible to define/test/prove.
That's the whole point. If a product is being differentiated in the market place, then the differentiation should be clearly defined and it should not be left to potential customers to interpret the reality of the differentiation.

dinoc said:
Since the troll diesel person involves my name I will keep respond ... until Steve cleans this s**** ...
Well you are still a "dude" as you insinuated that we are here for cheatting (which is an ofend) /
Also you did not answer to the latest post where I've asked you if you DID post the same s**** on the piasini thread ,
because if you dind't , and just post your s**** here, than you are just acussing yourself and your troll is just obvious for all the readers.
I'm just lost for words in this.

Anyway .....
I've burned my petrol in the night, and I've explained what was not explained, and there doesn't appear to be a requirement to modify Honda R&D..

Omg , thread not only get heated but boiled also.

I see pat situation and see no any way rather than testing the brew to find out if statesments about it is spoof and shady or not. if only problem is to cover postage - it's not a problem anymore. I'll save lots of time that way.

All my reps in all countries received brew without any penny paid upfront, all been sceptical as I see here ) but natural curiosity leads to what we have now, any guy who tried can put his name behind the quality of brew.

guys , please, let's respect each other, it's the key to be happy.
some patience please, I bet that Brian will confirm all claimed benefits when he try ecu. if any of em remains shady or not as described in his opinion after he test it - I will leave this forum with shame. let's keep silence untill this testing happens and let's also wait for sfai's feedback also.

this was not addreseed to you but I'll try to respond using your own example :)
if the troll person post troll stuff to company 2 thread only and nothing to company 1 thread than his troll intentions are obvious :)
freddofrog said:
I'm just lost for words in this.

Anyway .....
I've burned my petrol in the night, and I've explained what was not explained, and there doesn't appear to be a requirement to modify Honda R&D..

littlebo said:
guys , please, let's respect each other, it's the key to be happy.
some patience please, I bet that Brian will confirm all claimed benefits when he try ecu. if any of em remains shady or not as described in his opinion after he test it - I will leave this forum with shame. let's keep silence untill this testing happens and let's also wait for sfai's feedback also.

OK, i agree Sergey. In fact I don't expect any problems, I do not expect to find anything negative to report :D

Hold on guys!!!

The reason for letting this thread run is that despite littlebo not being in anyway a forum approved trader, TA staff want to know more. A cost effective K24 remap solution has been hard to come by for a long time. This has the potential to be of some merit. It could be rubbish, but we need to find out either way.

Therefore, you could call it the benefit of the doubt. I prefer to call it patience or the waiting game. Jumping to conclusions in any walk of life is simply foolish. Be it ***uming this remap is good or that littlebo is a crook! :huh:

Consider it a game of poker. You keep quiet. Keep your cards close to your chest, see what's on the table and how the deck is playing out... Over time, true colours show themselves. If it's good, it will speak for itself. If littlebo's a crook, he'll be blocked from the site and big warning put around the Honda community.

It seems several people are making a lot of noise, arguments have ensued and made it very hard for us to get any nearer a conclusion on this topic.

Further to this:

I can appreciate and support the notion of non-K24 owners taking an interest in the interest of the wider community. Especially if they have a background in this sort of stuff and can provide insight. This has taken place in this thread and is a good thing.

However, the repeated claims of crookedness is proving counter productive. I'm sure a few people here have thought it, but keep in mind the Poker Face ;) . It's not necessary to shout it out loud! I'm somewhat alarmed at the stress level, worry and urgency with which some of you approach this. It's as if you worry the admin/mods are not doing a good enough job here...?

Just because certain people aren't making a lot of noise in this thread, does not mean they aren't reading this and waiting for a reason (positive or negative) to intervene.

Also, please don't under estimate forum users. The user base of TA are not stupid. They will not willingly part with £300 on any modification unless they are completely comfortable with ***ociated risks and responsibilities. You always modify at your own risk to an extent.

Secondly, as mentioned above, please don't think staff aren't doing their job here. This whole topic is being monitored very closely.

Dinoc: Please, for you own sake, keep out of this thread for now. You're letting things wind you up.
Jon: Please stop accusing littlebo ***ociates of being crooks until we know more. It's not helping anyone and the rest of TA are able to make their own judgements.
Brian: Thank you for your insight, but please don't go wasting petrol driving at 3am. No one's asking you to do this mate. It's not necessary mate. Please don't worry that much. After all, this is only an internet forum... Not worth driving when tired.

Also, can we hold fire now on any more arguing until Sfai returns with his review of XO versus Littlebo.

Please everyone go make yourselves a cup of tea and chill out in other threads or watch some TV or something. Leave this thread alone for a day or two. Calm yourselves. It's not worth getting wound up over.

Thanks guys.

Stevearcade said:
Brian: Thank you for your insight, but please don't go wasting petrol driving at 3am. No one's asking you to do this mate. It's not necessary mate. Please don't worry that much. After all, this is only an internet forum... Not worth driving when tired.
LOL 3am is a great time to drive :lol:

(not long after I bought the car, I set my personal record of 135 miles door-to-door in 75 minutes, could not do that at any other time of day)

WOW it got hot in here since i haven't been around :p

For those that didn't know i have been run xo power remap by Gunther since late 2012. I was happy with what i paid for. but for a cheap Postage ukcl9 send out hi demo reflash ecu for me to try. which i must say it stayed in my car while my ecu mapped by xo power was sent off to Devon to get the reflash.
You may ask why waste another £300 pound for a remap when i already did? i simply will answer because its worth it.
You have to try it and believe one of you can not a smile on your face.
The DBW lag you say it gone. the throttle response is instant even no more kangaroo jump when staring in 1st over bumpy ground.

The best way to solve this solution is to have a meet day.

Thank you Sfai. This is very informative.

Thanks sfai, I'm happy to hear you have a smile once you stomp da pedal )
please ship ecu to freddo, we hope his review can stop all speculations bout shadiness of my statements and also make him smile and love his car like first day.
Freddo, pm me pmnt details then, I'll donate for shipping.

littlebo said:
Thanks sfai, I'm happy to hear you have a smile once you stomp da pedal )
please ship ecu to freddo, we hope his review can stop all speculations bout shadiness of my statements and also make him smile and love his car like first day.
Freddo, pm me pmnt details then, I'll donate for shipping.

pm sent, reply suggests that "Freddo, pm me pmnt details then, I'll donate for shipping" is not genuine

:D Ah........maturity ensues!!! All results are beneficial to all K24 owners,,,.even me as a newbie!! We all know it's the MOST difficult task to improve N/A petrols so let'srejoice in sfai's comments and see what Eric says!!!

jonhond said:
:D Ah........maturity ensues!!! All results are beneficial to all K24 owners,,,.even me as a newbie!! We all know it's the MOST difficult task to improve N/A petrols so let'srejoice in sfai's comments and see what Eric says!!!
it's not that difficult to lift the torque curve a tad on any N/A engine of any era fitted with factory components. Before ECU's the simplest equivalent step would be to swap a single carb with twin carbs on a 4-cylinder (or triple carbs on a 6-cylinder) and/or change the distributor for one with a different advance curve. This on its own would give a similar result.

Not sure what Eric says :lol: he's sold his car anyway

I can also say i put in in my estimate i put in £85 patrol in the last week, i have done 385miles with the light on and towards the end :p
This is little bit city traffic start stop and mostly country lanes motorway.

Might be down to the temp lol

Jon_G said:
Oh dear, what prompted the offer to be withdrawn?
not withdrawn, but not so straightforward ....."not genuine" might not be appropriate but I didn't have time to wade through a Thesaurus ....same goes for "not so straightforward"

Nah, just that Sergey said he'd have the ECU sent to Brian as soon as Sfai was done with it, but Sergey has not been online for a few days and was not aware that UKCL9 has already arranged for it to be sent to someone else after Sfai has had it. So Brian's basically 1 or 2 people in a small queue of people waiting to try the ECU. We'll get there in the end ;) .

the mechanism of cosmic inflation is easy, but how we ended up relying on it is abstruse

math_1_physics_0.png

Hey guys
Owned my 03 2.4 type s for two years now and have loved every minute but lately I was finding that I was deciding less and less to go out for little drives in her. Sad times. So I looked at puting some money into her. Got some new Koni shocks and some H&R springs on these way and then I started following this thread. Previously I looked into taking her to XO tuning and see what they do for me but then like I said I started following this. Also can I just say I have no ***ociation with littlebo or any of his reps at all, I'm just a guy that wanted more from his car as I really don't won't rid. I'm not a tuning professional, I know bits and bobs to to with cars but I'm far from pro. I received UKcl9s tuned eau yesterday, I fitted it but sadly had to busy an evening and night to take the car out for a good first thoughts, plus it was wet. Again sad times so I thought I would leavetgt till today. Glad I did as its lovely and dry, good times. So took her out nice little drive to warm her up and then wanted to see what was what. Firstly can I say I noticed that coming off and back on to the accelerator pedal felt smoother I don't know if anyone else has noticed this but to me its always felt a little jerky ! Not massively but noticeable anyways it felt smoother. She also felt like I guess more raring to go. Now the Vtec cross over was very smooth but you can still feel it happening. Bless the Vtec. She pulls hard all the way through the range, no drops from what I could feel as supposed to the stock setup. Now the only other mod I have is a custom air intake made myself with a great little diy guide from this forum. Legendary. Which has a ramair cone filter on the end. That's it nothing else. So you can really feel the change in the car and what this map does and boy does it make a difference. Now I have only been out for about an hour and a half, ill be going out again for sure. Good good times. Probably later this evening. I just wanted to share my first and totally unbiased review with all of you looking at this. I don't have stock dyno results and I won't bother getting tuned dyno results but I can really feel already the fun factor is back and the whole drive for me personally feels better. Obviously there are many other factors to look at but again my first and honest opinion is I like this....... A lot.

Cheers

'' Firstly can I say I noticed that coming off and back on to the accelerator pedal felt smoother I don't know if anyone else has noticed this but to me its always felt a little jerky !''

Well this is good news. I can always feel that on mine, when I take my foot off the accelerator.

Wonder if cleaning the throttle body would help.

Status
Not open for further replies.