What's new

Littlebo/UKCL9 CL9/CM2 - K24 Reflash/Remap Test ECU

well , its definately worth to upgrade for k24!

with k20 reflash you will gain low and mid , looks like its what u r looking for.

ukcl9 said:
To the first person who wants there k20a6 engine reflashed.cost £200 including free return postage.
in return for the discount you leave a detailed review of the reflash
Thanks
Tempting

ukcl9 said:
To the first person who wants there k20a6 engine reflashed.cost £200 including free return postage.
in return for the discount you leave a detailed review of the reflash
Thanks
It's my daily. 2007 honda accord 2.0 AT. Can we figure something out? How much in euro's? Send me pm please

To be honest, my biggest concern is the immobiliser and the ecu. I changed ecu's a while back with an ek3 swap and the bugger refused to start for that reason.
No problems with this for the accord?

littlebo said:
Hey man, i see some interest from Belgium and i already have a guy there whod like to be my partner. We just need to collect few customers to start with , 4-5 will be enough. Then i can send him potion injector and we can cheer up ppl in Belgium. Thanks for interest.
I will keep you updated about this one

My cm2 Passed the uk mot today no problems with emmission test.
still very happy with the remap.
Jim

ukcl9 said:
glad your happy jim...its nice to see so many happy customers...the test ecu does all the hard work for us
I've sent a pm to littlebo couple days back about a reflash for my k20z2 at

I should add mine sailed through its MOT last month too. I've been running the map for over a year now.

ukcl9 said:
thanks for your honest review.just reading this thread has put a smile on my face.the reflash realy opens up the k24.im glad your both enjoying the reflash as much as i am
Hello ukcl9, I have recently bought an accord 2.4 type S, its a pre facelift 54 plate, can these be done just as easily? and how much do you charge now?
Thanks.

Is there anyone here with a Euro R who has had this reflashed done,

I can see the guys with the CL9's are very happy. I'm just still sceptical as my car is drive by cable. (not by wire)..and other guys say you can't reflash drive by cable ..

Looking forward to hear some testimonies!

Nico

Ukcl9's own car is reflashed and also running a supercharger.

ukcl9 said:
look at post #164

all preface 2.0 k20a and k20a6 all use drive by cable and can be reflashed

i can offer you a 3 day money back guarantee,but you will have to pay the postage costs to send the ecu back to uninstall the map if you dont like it
Hi ukcl9,

Ok, I am considering it now. It's a very generous service you provide to test it out. F6HAD is referring to your own car that is refreshed in post 199. Is he referring to you CL9, as I remember you said you have K-pro on your Euro R?

In 2 weeks time I might buy a weapon R exhaust header. Currently my car has a CT engineering Icebox on it. Do you actually map for what I have on my car before you send off the ECU? What happens if I buy it and then ad the weapon r header afterwards. Do you have to remap to include that?

Thanks
Nico

Pavv said:
Hi ukcl9
Dose it work in CU2 AT ?
Not to take anything from ukcl9 here, but just to let you know I can actually tune the 8th gen petrol cars via OBD. Seems like you're local to me, so drop me a PM if interested.

Iv had mine tuned last year by Fahad and car is still running a dream

Thanks Brett. This is ukcl9's thread and I stand by his work, so don't want to divert this in any way from him.

Cheers