What's new

Marty's facelift 6th Gen

diceboy

Members
Reaction score
Car
Honda Accord mk6
Well I thought I would start a bit of a thread up for my Accord and the bits I do.

Carbon bits

Home made front badge

Iv also ordered a rear one and debaged the rear and sides too.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Looks good man

Is that me being a bit of a div or is that time clock different to anyhing I've seen before???

exec said:
What time clock?

It was me being a div lol. It's the pocket in front of the gearstick. I thought it was the reflective screen of a weird clock.

Not that much of a div. It's definitely different to the orange LCD clock on my pre-facelift (the oblong bit ABOVE the flip-down cubbyhole...)

Pottermus said:
It was me being a div lol. It's the pocket in front of the gearstick. I thought it was the reflective screen of a weird clock.
Ah lol I thought I was missing something, zooming into images trying to find a clock. :wacko:

Well the rear badge has arrived

Also got my wind deflectors

School boy error though the rears don't fit yet.
Didn't know that saloons and hatch backs were different

She's looking damn fine. You appear to be an owner who lavishes attention on his motor - as such, what paintwork products, polishes, waxes and treatments do YOU administer? I've got a thread running and I'm after a wide range of views and experiences...

New plates.

Also got my weekend car out for a check over.

That looks good, what make model is it?

Nice industrial urban wasteland backdrop setting (not the pic of your house! The other one...)

Thanks guys.
Yer I take all my car pics there normally ste. Makes any car look half decent when the background is a mess lol

Well my sportex back box turned up yesterday looks alot better and sounds alot nicer too.

Just a matter of accurately drilling holes into th ebootlid.