What's new

Please posts bugs here

Indeed, we could see browser specific issues arriving over the next few days. Do keep us updated.

Stevearcade said:
Indeed, we could see browser specific issues arriving over the next few days. Do keep us updated.
Yep I have issues with my ipad I can't see any smileys but can on laptop

No, I'm still unable to insert links.

If I try to paste them directly into the reply box, then nothing happens. But if I use the link tool, then I can see that the link has successfully been inserted into my reply, but then I cannot close the dialog box... the only way I can then move on is to close that IE tab.

Jon_G said:
No, I'm still unable to insert links.

If I try to paste them directly into the reply box, then nothing happens. But if I use the link tool, then I can see that the link has successfully been inserted into my reply, but then I cannot close the dialog box... the only way I can then move on is to close that IE tab.
Test for link John
http://www.ebay.co.uk

image.jpg
Just testing the attach files section

Hmmm, very odd. Alan's aware of these issues Jon, so hopefully they'll get rectified in the near future. Hang in there mate.

John can you try Firefox to see if that works.

Brett, I just opened your link and tried to copy it back into a new post (using the link button). As before, the dialog box will not close afterwards - whether I selected OK or Cancel - so remained the only active window available (but not locked up)... I had to shut down Internet Explorer to free my computer. FireFox isn't a convenient option for me to try.

Teething problems, no doubt. It isn't a big problem and I'm reporting, not complaining!

Oh, and the last few times I've replied to someone (as immediately above) by selecting the 'Quote' button, the original post I'm replying to doesn't get included in my new post.

Jon_G said:
Oh, and the last few times I've replied to someone (as immediately above) by selecting the 'Quote' button, the original post I'm replying to doesn't get included in my new post.
Testing quotes...

I wonder if this is a java issue. Are you up to date with Java, Flash and any other plug-in type things for IE?

Laptop is set to update MS programmes automatically and I usually opt to update other stuff when eNagged. Other websites (including forums) still seem to working normally.

8thgenfan said:
Any updates on this guys ? Having same problems as jon and mobile site is totally phooked
Hi Mark I've passed these issues on to Alan so hopefully things will be sorted soon.
This is just a few teething problems with new upgrades

Any chance the avatar setting can be changed? At the moment it's too small and scales everything. Impossible to get a decent car pic in there.

I've had to slice mine 1/3! :(

I've just posted something that's disappeared without trace. This has happened before.

Loving the new look, much better than that black one, I couldn't get on with that!

The mobile skin doesn't show any text, the blue background is hiding it, are you using the default skin as it shouldn't do that?

I run a forum using the same software so if you need any help just shout :)

Have we lost Google search for good? Advanced search looks good, but just doesn't seem to deliver the results as accurately. Or perhaps I've not got the hang of it yet...

Indeed. The search literally yields nothing, even on things I know are there somewhere. This issue should hopefully be looked at in the near future. Or we just get back a google custom search bar, as that was fine.

Can anything be done with the *** substitution filter for words that start with the US spelling of arse? ***embly, ***istant etc.

Perhaps we can start using words like arsembly and arsistant :cool:

The Google ads inserted corrupt the browser page on my windows 10 laptop. Same with Chrome, Edge and Mozilla.

I had that happen, some add site had attached itself to the system. Went into settings and found it nestled in the search engines so deleted it and cleared cache.
Seems to have cleared it up.
Still get lots of google adds though which is annoying but the corruption is gone.

Still getting an add up every time I log on before forum posts

...brand new laptop, new Chrome install; same issue. Same with Edge too.

So frustrating!