What's new

question about these tail lights

Those lights are for the American Accord. No chance will they fit our 6G's.

BlueVTEC said:
lol. Darn'it.. u cant buy any after market tail lights for our car......... was hoping i could make it fit with abit of modifying....

BlueVTEC said:
Hi Frenchy, I believe these will fit the Euro 6th Gen. Saloon as the US version has a tail light that extends on to the boot. If you click on the link Chris has left and scroll down to Honda LED tail lights and then Accord it shows the different types.

Pete1958 said:
Hi Frenchy, I believe these will fit the Euro 6th Gen. Saloon as the US version has a tail light that extends on to the boot. If you click on the link Chris has left and scroll down to Honda LED tail lights and then Accord it shows the different types.
Hi Chris.

I looked at all the lights available and as I said, they are lights for the US market saloon and will not fit our 6G's. If you find some that you think fit, by all means pass over the link.

Oh, and our 6G saloon lights do fit our hatchbacks. I have smoked Type-R rear lights on my hatchback and they bolted straight in.

BlueVTEC said:
I have smoked Type-R rear lights on my hatchback and they bolted straight in.
is this factory standard smoked lights or DIY job?? i cant find any smoked lights online.. do u have a link by any chance...

This pic is a few years old, but you get the idea....

www.thumbsnap.com/sc/xTsUUr0K.jpg

Those are standard Type-R rear lights from the saloon that bolt directly into my hatchback. I've since added a 15% tint to the whole light to darken the red slightly. I'll take newer pics when I next use the car.

^ They look great and so does the car, did you use seperate black tint for the reverse light bit or red tint all over?

Any more pics of your car Blue? Looks really nice and spec sound awesome.

I saw these a while back, thought they look decent, someone modded their lights

5687514463_ba0f6c4747_b.jpg

This is what i did to my lights on my saloon, not to everyones taste but i think it looks tidy on a black car, got a single exit exhaust these days also and a smaller H badge.

Looks so mean!!! I love it!

Tipex yours looks awesome, really suits your car, did you use tint spray or tint wrap? Is yours ok for MOT? they look really dark! but i can see the reflectors so ***ume they are fine.

Cheers guys, i used spray, light even layers and and patience and it comes out ok. Yeh no mot probs. ;)