What's new

Seagulls....hate them!

Nathylad

Members
Reaction score
Car
2002 Accord Sport
Well I spent a couple of hours washing and polishing my car, went for a drive and pulled into the local maccy d's for a quick bite to eat. Nothing wrong so far you'd think, well it turns out every seagull in the South Wales area decides to drop its guts on my car. P*ssed off was an understatement!

Anyway, rant over!

I keep a tub of bug & bird crap removing wipes in my car & they are a god send, they also remove wax so I keep some wax wipes to give them a quick shine afterwards.

I place the wipes back in their tubs afterwards as long as they`re not too soiled & still have the bug remover or wax on them, that way it doesn`t cost me a fortune in replacing them.

Didn`t cost a fortune either.

Between their poop and their little talons (surprisingly sharp actually, have a closer look if you ever get the chance) they've ruined my paintwork. Scratches and acid burn marks. Live by the sea and they are everywhere.

cover the car? bird s)it is a frucking joke.

if someone invented something to prevent this happening...

$$$$$$$$$$$$

Now, where do i apply to dragons den.

my own entry for dragons den to rid this problem for once and for all

serbu4.jpg

I live right on the coast and the amount of seagull crap over my car is a joke, also on my home windows and over the drive way as well. Very very annoying.

I live bang on the coast too, all my cars are covered in seagull s**** and it has f*cked up that paint on most of them. Lucky for them they're a protected species :angry:

car covers?

i live in an apartment block and it would be tacky covering my car, if i had my own drive i would deffo use a cover

birds, piegons, seagulls, they are all

C..**..S!

Yeah, car covers are alright but mine kept blowing away. I want one with a 'girth' strap like on a horse's rug but nobody on eBay seems to have them.