Status
Not open for further replies.

alnug

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Car
Jaguar XF S
Some of you may have crossed paths with us and for those who haven't a great big WELCOME! :D

It was unfortunate circumstances that have driven us to produce TypeAccord, but in doing so we believe we can create a community members can be proud off (we certainly are!). If you are new, it's ok to be quiet...but if you join in you may just become addicted!

There are big things to come in the days and weeks ahead so stay tuned, we hope you can help us create a friendly and welcome atmosphere where ALL Accord owners are welcome.

Most essentially be polite and considerate and you will undoubtebly enjoy your stay here.

Help make this club the Premier Honda Accord Owners Resource!

Thanks for joining us.

Your Admin Team :
Alnug (Alan) - Monks (Andy) - Pepster (CJ) - F6HAD (Fahad)

To echo Al's comments, we are really looking forward to taking the Accord scene forward in the UK and beyond - and our plans our big!! :D

Please join in the fun.. but please help us by just sticking to the rules - there aren't many to follow, but all are equally as important.

A big Fat Faddy Welcome from me... :D

Hello all

Congrats on the new site - shame about the old one but thanks for all the hard work on this one !

Thank goodness we have the forum back. Was a bit lost for a while. I'll start spreading the word. I'll get some stickers made for my cars.

yup well done to the TypeAccord team... really did an outstanding job here

Thanks guys Alnug has worked so hard on the coding B)

this looks a great site guys a big cheers from me

hi guys........ :D made it here ...lol this site looks wowzer's ... lol...great work guys and congratulations on the new site....let global domination comense...lol ;) :lol: ;)

Made it over here guys, loving the new site. I can even reduce my username down to NESH now ;)

Great job and look forward to contributing :lol:

Great looking site guys, looking forward to all future developments. Might even make my way upto HH :)

congrats dude, i'm likin what im seein so far :D

this new mobile friendly format loads with much smaller page loads. So now compared to the old thaoc i can get an average of 5 more page loads per mb. Hopefully i wont reach my 500mb cap as quickly anymore.

Good work guys!

could you please tell me what color the skin loads on your mobile and what phone you have? the mobile site i have to work on yet...

sony ericsson satio, symbian 5 s60 or somethin to that effect. The skin is just plain white for posts and a light blue background, and medium blue buttons. When i first loaded it up i figured out you need to click the button arrow in the upper right corner to access a side menu where you can login. Just need to upload an avatar and im good!

all i needed to know, thanks...i get to work on the colours of it to make it more consistent with this look, cheers

sony ericsson satio, symbian 5 s60 or somethin to that effect. The skin is just plain white for posts and a light blue background, and medium blue buttons. When i first loaded it up i figured out you need to click the button arrow in the upper right corner to access a side menu where you can login. Just need to upload an avatar and im good!

Also if you click a post you have the option to quote that specific post which is very good.

And the page loads with exact width, so no side to side scrolling! Amazing, loads perfectly in portrait, landscape and full screen versions of both too.

Im gonna try a text smiley as there is no actual smileys to click on...

:lol

yeah im loving the mobile app man... and i have unlimited internet so bohoo OZ :blink:

Hey, good to see the site up and running :D

I'll give it a go on my mobile too. Just got a new one, so any excuse to play around on it at the mo!

leh i'd love unlimited mobile browsing, but only got 500mb limit coz i got unlimited for the house with orange.

Hello guys. Made it B) Liking the colours. Doesn't hurt my eyes anymore. Looking forward to seeing you at HH in October and restoring the forum to it's greatness.

Hi all just arrived late as usual. LOL
Only got a few minutes to browse as my holidays have finished and I`m back to work tonight(BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO) but what I`ve seen so far looks good.

When I`ve a bit of time I`ll look more closely and intently and get some piccies up from Drury lane(yes I know it was THAOC but they are my pics and I bet most are here now anyway).

Al this looks great WELL DONE mate <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.