What's new

Accord Full LED Conversion - Bulb Guide - Courtesy of www.HorizonLEDs.co.uk

Hi jav could you link me a good LED for the rear number plate light, mine are a bit too dark at night. Cheers

Also, not sure if people doing the LED fog lights for the diesel model still..

Many thanks jav, as far as I search, the fog light is H11, and dip beam is H1, both changeable for LED? I want them match my HID headlight , many thanks

Hi Ray,

On theAccord you can't fit a CREE LED or normal LED for that matter in the H1 main beam. The hole isn't big enough. The only option you have to match your dipped xenon beam is to buy our fast start xenon HID kits, which get fully warm in around 2 seconds and come in 55W too, there are not may kits like this on the market these are a recently developed technology, very similar to the new Audi/BMW ones. I use them on my car and they are brilliant! Below is the link for these: -

http://www.horizonleds.co.uk/H1-hid-kits/h1-35w-canbus-fast-start-xenon-hid-conversion-kit

As for the H11 fog lights you an take your pick out of these, 15W, 30W or 50W. Below is pictures of a 2013 Audi A5 getting the same ones fitted (50W) but for your Accord you won't need the resistors as our cars are not fussy with LEDs! So its a plug and play fit for yours. If you PM/Email me your Reg No. I can make sure yours are the H11...

http://www.horizonleds.co.uk/h11-cree-led

These pics were taken in direct sunlight, at night these are immense. Really light up the road really well... Below are the same ones on a MK5 Golf at night and the latest F30 BMW so you can see what the beam pattern is like: -

Thanks,

Jav

So i'm 50% of the way with my interior conversion. Does anyone have any idea how to change the bulbs in the boot of a pre-facelift tourer? I got as far as removing the actual lamp unit but couldn't see an obvious way to get to the bulb and ran out of time.. :mellow:

Secondly - how the hell to you get to the Glovebox bulb? All i could see is that is sits behind a plastic 'cage'..again not sure how it comes out so any advice appreciated.

Cheers,
Tom

Hi J4JAV,
You recommend the 7443 50w CREE LEDs for the Rear/Brake tail lights in RED :), but you can only order them in PURE WHITE :unsure:. Only the 5w & 16w give RED as an option :huh:

Cheers
Neil

Hi Tom, I did those ones today aswell. You have to drop the glovebox asif you were changing the cabin/polen filter to get to the light. Not sure about tourer boot light.
Cheers
Neil

Hi Neil,

We have just done a massive overhaul on the website and will get that corrected this weekend!

For those interested in CREE LED headlamps, we now have them! Will be uploaded to the site shortly, remember though that they will only fit your fog lights. We don't stock any H1 for the dipped/main beam as they don't fit, well yet anyway.

:)

Thanks

Hey Everyone!

Check out our new look Horizon LEDs website! www.HorizonLEDs.co.uk

Much more modern, faster, fresher and now even the addition of a new customer photo gallery right on the homepage so do check to see if your car is now famous on our homepage as we will be updating this weekly, and we also have some new products coming too!

Best viewed on a Laptop/PC/Tablet due to the screen size of course.

Thanks!

It's looking good JAV B).
But still no RED 7443 50w CREE LED's :p.
Is 16w ok for tail/brake? :)

Cheers
Neil

J4JAV said:
Hi Neil,

We have just done a massive overhaul on the website and will get that corrected this weekend!

For those interested in CREE LED headlamps, we now have them! Will be uploaded to the site shortly, remember though that they will only fit your fog lights. We don't stock any H1 for the dipped/main beam as they don't fit, well yet anyway.

:)

Thanks
hello Jav,

going to be placing my order tomorrow morning, before i do, you wont be stocking high / low beam bulbs for the 8th gen accord from now untill tomorrow morning will you hahaha.

neilrosser said:
It's looking good JAV B).
But still no RED 7443 50w CREE LED's :p.
Is 16w ok for tail/brake? :)

Cheers
Neil
Hi Neil,

Sorry about that buddy. Website has been updated mate. I would suggest the 50W ones, much brighter mate.

Cheers

r3dd3v1l said:
hello Jav,

going to be placing my order tomorrow morning, before i do, you wont be stocking high / low beam bulbs for the 8th gen accord from now untill tomorrow morning will you hahaha.
Ash, already had a conversation with you on email mate :)

Cheers

Got your order Asher! will email you with order updates :)

So do you have dipped beam headlight leds that work/fit?

Hi Trev, yes we have them but they dont fit the Accord. We are working with the supplier to try and make a new design that will fit in the bulb hole on the Accord's and other cars too. Thanks

I've just ordered LEDs from Jav to upgrade the interior of my 7th Gen CTDI Sport. Great service so far!

Now I'll be waiting behind the letterbox for the next few days!

Cheers Jav.

J4JAV said:
Hi Trev, yes we have them but they dont fit the Accord. We are working with the supplier to try and make a new design that will fit in the bulb hole on the Accord's and other cars too. Thanks
Are they the same legally as HIDs? Are the bulbs e-marked etc.?

I'd also be interested in some dipped headlight LED's if they can be sourced and are legal/MOT compliant.

Hi jav, I'm actually waiting your response about the order being shipped or not

Thanks
Ray

Hi guys, I have a question about our pre facelift diesel car. I've got a 50w CREE LED fog light got H11 fitment, but I found someone said in TA is wrong fitment should be H3? Can someone confirm about it pls

That might be me that your on about which I did question but got no response. It was for the 8th gen car though and was for the main beam which is a HB3 fittment not H1. The fog lights you have should be fine as they are H11.

No! They won't fit! I just got the bumper off and found out already! It was h3 bulbs! ****!

That's strange. I looked back at the first page which says the guide is for the 7th gen and h11 bulbs. Hopefully admin will correct the guide as that's two bulbs that have been wrong.

Hi Guys,

The fog lights will vary between models, the facelift, pre facelift and for those who have fitted sports bumpers all have different bulbs. The Accord 7th Gen Facelift ONLY has H11 bulbs, which the above list is for.

If you are in doubt AND want to purchase our bulbs then contact us via email and we will tell you exactly what fits your model :)

Thanks,

Jav

Hi All,

Hope you had two great bank holiday weekends!

Just to make you aware that we now stock the Accord/Civic Sun Visor LED Bulbs, in PURE WHITE. SMD LED Technology.

http://www.horizonleds.co.uk/interior-leds/festoon-led-bulbs/29mm-festoon-led-fuse-vanity

This is a 29mm fuse/vaniity fitment which will fit in the Accord/Civic Sunvisor Mirrors and of course other vehciles too. They are sold in pairs, and are priced at £5.49. In stock and ready for shipment as of now!

They come with a 2-Year Warranty, any problems with them and you just fill out the returns form online.

We have also reduced the shipping on all our 29mm, 31mm, 36mm, 39mm, 41mm and 42mm Festoon LED bulbs to £1.49!

Although the website states it can take 2-3 working days, most customers get them within 2 days or even Next Day. As usual we do have Next Day Guaranteed options available too.

10% Type Accord Discount Applies!

Thanks!