What's new

Accord Full LED Conversion - Bulb Guide - Courtesy of www.HorizonLEDs.co.uk

Ok....so which bulb from the current range for my Accord sidelights.... So many bulbs, so little time :). pure white please 2004 car

How do the LED headlight kits compare to aftermarket Xenon kits? I'm bothered about fitting an Xenon kit as don't want dazzle other drivers.

Does anyone have a contact number for this lot? Been waiting a week now, no communication or anything. Sent emails through the website, Facebook and a direct email via the email in this very thread. The discount codes don't apply either. All in all the least professional service I've ever encountered.

Placed an order a few weeks a go, had one email saying they had no stock (says they have stock on the site) of what I ordered but that was the last time I heard anything. I've asked for an update so we'll see but wont give it too long before I contact the card compny

Had contact yesterday evening, apparently new stock is arriving at latest, early next week, and that they are upgrading their product to a better and more reliable unit. I'll await the outcome.

Glad to hear you have received an update

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

Bloody hell... Just finished replacing H1 full beam bulbs for Cree led kit, had to remove headlights as I dropped inside little plastic bit, which was originaly socket for H1 bulb. Icut it in half and drilled inside, so I could have ledge for spring lock. Replaced front fog lights bulbs for leds aswel. Not even one filament bulb at all now, leds in all exterior lights :D plus factory HID lights in dipped beam :) And btw had full polish done today, couldn't be better lol

Does anyone have a phone number for Horizon? Having issues with an order I'm waiting for and they aren't replying to my email. This is my last hope :(

Heard nothing from Horizon for a few days now. Ordered led foglight bulbs over 2 weeks ago.....a simple 'it's delayed or bulbs on backorder' would be fine :(

Not good service at all.

I sent an email when I bought some over a year ago because of a defective led, never heard back. ..

WOOOHOOO Fog bulbs finally arrived!

A full month after I ordered them.

Never again

Just ordered plates, interior plus front door and exterior side lights...hopefully will arrive before xmas :)

Lacozcorby said:
Just ordered plates, interior plus front door and exterior side lights...hopefully will arrive before xmas :)
Dont hold your breath

well an email has been sent to me the same day that the items were shipped....so latest Monday I should be receiving them according to the delivery I paid for,....

I waited well over a month for mine. I emailed and emailed them (no phone number of course) and got no answer.

I hope the site owner sees this thread as i won't be buying from them again....unless he/she can apologise and get their act together.

Well, just come home from work, package in the post box, all LED's, nicely packaged...A+ service for me, thank you

Great to hear some people getting good seller I would recommend you email buyers with updates

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Well one of the fog bulbs is flickering. Im not going to bother about warranty as i can only imagine the delay. Will order elsewhere (not ebay) and take bumper off etc to refit the new ones :(

**sighs heavily**

Stick to major brands I buy off eBay only from reputable sellers and ensure they are businesses

sent using tapatalk

I've already swapped over most of my bulbs with LEDs, just need to do the rear indicators and stop lights... But I'm having trouble finding bulbs that can replace the dual filament.

I also need some indicator bulbs with the load resistor built in.

Quick question - Accord mk7 - I've got a 2004 & it has the older style headlamps with an orange indicator lens - are these headlamps interchangeable with the facelift headlamps from 2005 which have a clear indicator lens & orange bulbs ?
They do look the same shape lamps but just wanted to ask before buying.
Thanks