What's new

Littlebo/UKCL9 CL9/CM2 - K24 Reflash/Remap Test ECU

Fitzy24 said:
can use do anything for an s2000 ap2?
technically, yes. but in reality its very well tuned from factory. Id say its the best tuned honda from factory and no real room for improvement left. Swap k24 =)

ralfi2000 said:
Hey I'm sorry littlebo, but my maps and reflashes are without detonation, tuned on real road and on dyno, and proven by dyno runs.
So I felt miffed of taking everyone in one bag... from Poland of course...
I understand that there is a lot of "tuners", In diesel business too, but sometimes, some people know what they are doing ;)
it looks like you have some problems with self confidence. otherwise you wouldnt take it on your account, arent you ? i tune cars for some time now and i saw many those who think they know what they are doing. with sad outcome for customers. i never said im a NEO and put all in 1 bag except myself , for sure, there r a tons of good and perfect tuners but at the same time the amount of those ive been talking about is terrifically overwhelming. if you do something well then your reputation grows ans speaks for itself, no need to come into my thread and advertise yourself, let the people tell that about your stuff.

Well that was personal, But I havn't got any problems ;) I dont belong to people that take that things seriously ;)
And didnt said You're Neo.
Oh sorry,I noticed it's Your thread.
NO topic

How it could be any personal if i never mentioned you or said something bout tunes youve made and more to say, you appeared like yesterday here at all. if you dont take it serious then why you spending time for expression ?

If there are maybe 3 people who do reflash in each country then how didn't take it personal ? :D No topic, really :D

hey all
swaped my engine from k20z2 to a k24a3 got some questions
do I need to change my ecu to a k24a3 ?
can I buy any ecu of an accord 6speed 24lt ?
and I have a fault of the catalic sensor I changed it and its still coming up took the k20 ecu to check but its good, fuses and wireing, is good has anyone solved this problem pls ?

ecus are same physically, firmware is different. you need to use k24 injectors, its mandatory. i can convert ecu to be k24, contact ukcl9 for service.

Can you reflash 2.4 autos? Basically I have just ordered a odessey from Japan which has the 2.4 auto

Big thanks to ukcl9 for sorting out this remap for my wife's type S (and for putting up with all the questions), and to little bo for the map.

Have to say that it's made driving the car a completely different experience. I've got a mildly modded civic aerodeck Vti, and it's always been a bit of a let down driving the type s (though a lot better than when we had the k20 tourer before).

The new map has released the great engine that was always lurking but never showed it's potential. although she wasn't really bothered about getting this done, as soon as my wife tried the test ecu properly she was hooked.

It's so much better having vtec come in at a useful amount of revs, and it feels much more ready to accelerate at low revs as well.

It's almost worth it just for getting rid of the drive by wire lag :D

The process of getting the test ecu and then getting ours mapped was painless as well.

All in all well pleased.

Little update on the above... Been out for a good run today.. Some motorway miles at a decent speed, then some a and b road twisties... Car full of family and a full tank of fuel, and averaged 34 mpg.

Dr_Broon said:
Nope, k&n panel filter is all. Bone stock Otherwise. :)
Thats all im planning for now plus an cat back exhaust.

Box will get a 4.7fd and lsd but i love how these drive so just little enhancements

I'm now the proud owner of a low mileage Manual 2.4 CU2, What improvements are there with the reflash? If the reflash is compatible with the 8th gen K24.

Cheers.

Uncle_Gravy said:
I'm now the proud owner of a low mileage Manual 2.4 CU2, What improvements are there with the reflash? If the reflash is compatible with the 8th gen K24.

Cheers.
Yes Sir. Please see attached plot. Its one of CU2 MT 2008

if a k24 engine was fitted into a euroR cl7, could a k24 reflash be loaded on to the ecu?

im just curious

DC5Rmike said:
if a k24 engine was fitted into a euroR cl7, could a k24 reflash be loaded on to the ecu?

im just curious
must be a custom reflash , cl7 and cl9 ecus are different.

I mean how will it change the performance! Vtec engage what will it rev to? Will it be safe for the autobox.

I can remove speedlim but im not sure if that fatass grocery getter is safe to run faster than that limit. Its same transmission and engine as CL9 so everything related to Accord reflash works for Odyssey too, safe for hardware , fun to drive , etc .

No, its very rare car ( yours is actually first and probably last in UK ) and we dont plan to make any test ECUs for it.