What's new

vsa,exclamation mark,abs

Sorry mistake

12.3v after 10 miles ride engine off. And 11.6 in the morning cold engine off.

Yes,some of my collegue told me that abs fault can shows up when batten is week. I already changed it wasreally week.

I have also heard that about ABS faults, but I have no idea if it is true or not.

If those battery readings are on a multimeter on a new battery then you probably have something draining the battery, but your car is pre-facelift so it never had the HFT fitted.

I checked it with honda dealer 2 month ago and they havent found any faults. I don't want to spend more money. I got this reader from eBay which I think is fine.
It shows me just 2 faults which are connected to abs, I typed it above.

Bo_ said:
Can't you just go to some garage and get faults read?
ABS faults on 7th gen Accords cannot be read by generic readers, only by Honda HDS, or by some expensive professional generic readers. Garages dont do it for free, and garages with the right equipment charge a premium.

What about battery , I'll check the one in my company van, it's brand new so readings from battery should. Be roughly perfect.

I think your reader is fine and you've read the faults correctly Kamil.

Where do you live? If you could come to Manchester, I could sort you out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kamil10 said:
What about battery , I'll check the one in my company van, it's brand new so readings from battery should. Be roughly perfect.
if that "11.6 in the morning cold engine off" is on a new battery then something is draining the battery, because the other readings "14.2v on engine on, 12.3v after 10 miles ride engine off" seem about right.

But do check the multimeter on a different vehicle and see what you get.

O live on London tts bit far from Manchester.
I'll check the readings with my company van.

Thanks for the link, I tested current when car is off, there is no sign, that something drain the battery. Meter shows 0. I think the battery is week itself. the battery called delphi, is it the oreginal one from honda?
I won't be using car for next 2 weeks, so after it ill see what's gonna happen wit battery. Goldcrest honda gave me great price for new battery so I lĺ go TV or it.

It should be 0.024 Amps, which most cheap meters will not read, and 0.024 is not enough for a meter to display 0.1 Amps. However, some meters will display 0.1 because it is the smallest it can display and indicates "something". But it also depends how you measured it, ideally with the bonnet shut and alarm on. if 0.1 is a real measurement, then there is definitely a drain that is running the battery down.

I'm not sure what the original battery was in the 7th gen diesel (it was Panasonic in the 2.4 petrol) but I doubt if the battery is the original. There's usually a label on the battery with the date. What year is the car btw ?

If you do get a replacement, call Holdcroft Honda as recommended in the other thread http://typeaccord.co.uk/forum/topic/21959-battery-replacement-for-22-itdti/?p=231197 they will supply the correct battery and will be cheaper.

hi guys

I came back from holiday, i checked faults with my meters,there was no faults on ABS also i looked closer on my break discs and both of them had a rusted edge and break discs were not flush (straight ) i also heard some noise where i was breaking, i took chisel and small hammer and hammered it little bit so the edge of the break discs were cleaner . i think that was the case, probably i will have to change break discs and pads soon.

hi guys

I finally replaced faulty left rear ABS sensor,the faults which i stated above gone but after short drive ( 4 miles ) other fault shows up.
its connected to ABS too : 24-01 left rear pulsar failure .

any idea what is it?

Left rear pulsar failure is the magnetic ring on the wheel bearing damaged/faulty. basically you need a new wheel bearing. I had the exact same code last week at work.

could i damaged it when i was changing abs sensor in this wheel?

How difficoult it is to change it ?can i do it my self ?

thanks ,sorry i didnt look properly it says front and rear.
i just need to find manual how to change it.